Nakamura to open the SHOW!

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

I beat It

Jobber
Reaction score
Cant wait. I know hes terrible at english but still excited. Hope Randy goes bizerk and destroys Rowen. Hes going to lose clean to Wyatt at Payback so lets see him Destroy Rowen.

Prince Bálor

I'm kind of a big deal
Reaction score
Yes, looking forward to The King of Strong Style opening the show! :nakamura4:

Nakamura's mic skills aren't his strong suit, but his charisma is unparalleled and his moveset and his whole style is what really sets him apart from others.

SWAGSUKE

The Artiste
Banned
Reaction score
Yes, looking forward to The King of Strong Style opening the show! :nakamura4:

Nakamura's mic skills aren't his strong suit, but his charisma is unparalleled and his moveset and his whole style is what really sets him apart from others.

I feel like discussions of his mic skills on the 'net are inherently derisive of his accent. I know that's not what you meant at all, and I don't mean to hang that on you; that's just how it comes across in general when I hear remarks about it.

I love Shinsuke's promos. I think the way he speaks English is fuckin' cool.

I think it's kind of obvious I'm in the bag for this episode of Smackdown tonight, right? LOL I'm stoked. Swagsuke gonna swag.

Reactions: Prince Bálor

Prince Bálor

I'm kind of a big deal
Reaction score
I feel like discussions of his mic skills on the 'net are inherently derisive of his accent. I know that's not what you meant at all, and I don't mean to hang that on you; that's just how it comes across in general when I hear remarks about it.

I love Shinsuke's promos. I think the way he speaks English is fuckin' cool.

I think it's kind of obvious I'm in the bag for this episode of Smackdown tonight, right? LOL I'm stoked. Swagsuke gonna swag.

Yeah, I don't have a problem with his promos either, I also think the way he speaks is cool. Everything Nakamura does is cool. :nakamura4:

Looking forward to tonight's episode, it's gonna be good.

SWAGSUKE

The Artiste
Banned
Reaction score
Yeah, I don't have a problem with his promos either, I also think the way he speaks is cool. Everything Nakamura does is cool. :nakamura4:

Looking forward to tonight's episode, it's gonna be good.

Oh it's true, it's damn .... sorry. That's Raw's catchphrase at the moment. :)

How about I stick with a YeaOh!!!!

Reactions: Prince Bálor

SWAGSUKE

The Artiste
Banned
Reaction score
I cringe at Dolph going right for the "Hey you're Japanese!" thing in his promo, but I guess that's just the way for WWE to approach it with the middle America folks who are scared of accents.

No sour grapes here, I thought it was great how they called him The Artist known as Shinsuke Nakamura. That is just too SWEEET

(Hey where the flipping f are nWo reaction face emojis? Can someone brother me up some nWo emojis? Hulk, Kev, Scott? They'd be handy rn)

tumblr_m7jd1jeoza1qdkrl2o1_250.gif