N64 FINALLY coming to Switch

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Marty McFourth

Indy Wrestling Connoisseur
Reaction score
Will this all work on Switch Lite? I'm assuming so. This could tip me towards finally purchasing one

InSaNe

I lost it. I'm InSaNe!
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
Favorite Wrestler
bullyray
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk
Favorite Wrestler
oAYiXZo
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Favorite Sports Team
6yloAaa
Bit of a shame it'll cost more than the NSO currently but yeah, this is great news. I saw Sin & Punishment was on there and hell yeah, I got half way trough that game years ago and just....forgot to beat it. I should do so here. I hope they get Ogre Battle 64 on there eventually because 'd like to play that on a handheld.

I wouldn't bother getting the controller tbh. It's probably done more for collectors (which I am....but not of just everything) than for people who want to actually use it.

MUSHA launching with the Genesis games is fuckin awesome, I don't think that game even ever made it to any compilations Sega's ever put out, like Genesis Classics and whatnot.
MUSHA is on Genesis Mini in other regions if I recall. That's why its there. Most of the games has been coded already, by M2. Its just a matter of slapping it in there. The Genesis Mini was done by M2, via Android, so the ports to NSO is easy. Its the other games that is going to be the test.
Will this all work on Switch Lite? I'm assuming so. This could tip me towards finally purchasing one
I'm sorry to say, but that's kinda a stupid question. Nintendo Switch, Nintendo Switch Lite, Nintendo Switch OLED are all the same thing. Kinda like the difference between Xbox One, Xbox One S, Xbox One X. They all share the same architecture.
Majoras Mask, Banjo Kazooie and Mario Golf are all confirmed for a future release. They would be insane not to have Goldeneye eventually. Since it's a rare game and so is Banjo Kazooie seems like it's all but certain it will happen at some point.

I seem to recall on the Direct show that games will have online multiplayer. Goldeneye online would be AMAZING.
There's a GoldenEye remaster already coded, laying somewhere at Microsoft or Rare, but they can't release it because of licensing as this person alludes to...
GoldenEye might require to co-operation of whoever owns Bond and whoever has the licensing rights right now so that may not happen.

Gimme POKEMON PUZZLE LEAGUE

Last edited:

Marty McFourth

Indy Wrestling Connoisseur
Reaction score
Playing Mario 64 again would be great because I always felt like I was too young to properly complete it. I really struggled at some parts of the game. I distinctly remember trying to run up the never ending stairs for ages until it clicked. :maury

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Winback was sick tbh. dr mario 64 though, fuck outta here

InSaNe

I lost it. I'm InSaNe!
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
Favorite Wrestler
bullyray
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk
Favorite Wrestler
oAYiXZo
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Favorite Sports Team
6yloAaa
Reactions: Canadian Dragon

Daddy Deville

Big D Energy
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
dJvrW4y
Favorite Wrestler
iHVgAJe
Favorite Wrestler
eIHNFff
Favorite Wrestler
6SLLEQr
Favorite Wrestler
flCHARR
Favorite Wrestler
hasWyGM
Favorite Sports Team
buffalosabres
Favorite Sports Team
3lUNnUV
Favorite Sports Team
K12LIMS
Favorite Sports Team
T5Zw0Si
Majoras Mask, Banjo Kazooie and Mario Golf are all confirmed for a future release. They would be insane not to have Goldeneye eventually. Since it's a rare game and so is Banjo Kazooie seems like it's all but certain it will happen at some point.

I seem to recall on the Direct show that games will have online multiplayer. Goldeneye online would be AMAZING.
Oh baby I'll play some majoras mask and banjo for sure. I wonder will we get Diddy kong racing too

Deezy

DZ PZ
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
brethart2
Favorite Wrestler
newjack
Favorite Wrestler
ddp
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Favorite Wrestler
wolfpac
I been playing Nintendo games for years just off modding.

Moon Bird

Reaction score
Website
abandonedmemories.tumblr.com
Favorite Wrestler
ArsUxsj
Favorite Wrestler
Hook1
Favorite Wrestler
ArsUxsj
Favorite Wrestler
Hook1
Favorite Wrestler
ArsUxsj
Favorite Wrestler
Hook1
Well Nintendo Switch Online Plus launches tomorrow. Anyone else planning on getting it?

Me, I'm counting down the hours. It's worth $50 for a year of access to Ocarina Of Time and Majoras Mask to me anyway, all the other games and content is just a bonus. I mean you can pay more than that just for the OOT cart, and then I'd still need to buy an N64 and all the rest of it, as well as having to play on a disgusting N64 controller....

so yeah, shelling out $50 is fine by me

Reactions: InSaNe

Moon Bird

Reaction score
Website
abandonedmemories.tumblr.com
Favorite Wrestler
ArsUxsj
Favorite Wrestler
Hook1
Favorite Wrestler
ArsUxsj
Favorite Wrestler
Hook1
Favorite Wrestler
ArsUxsj
Favorite Wrestler
Hook1
Ya know, since getting it I think I've played it three times. Twice for Mario Kart and once for Zelda...

GARBAGE

Reaction score
One game. They've let me down so hard already I might buy a Steam deck if emulators can run on it. I'm about 97% sure I'll buy one if it could run a PS2 emulator.