N00bing Newbies?!

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

monkeystyle

Reaction score
I give everyone a hard time its nothing personal. But they take it personally. Oh well.

PeepShow

lol. you greet them alright....until they start posting. like rkorockz and others...

I didn't even do anything to that dude. He started a huge fucking fuse over his thread getting deleted by Chuck. WTF did I do? Seriously.......

I'm so confused by some people.

the dark knight

I give everyone a hard time its nothing personal. But they take it personally. Oh well.
thats why i almost ran away from the forums last year lol. i used to hate you until that convo between me, you and osama. we were talking about fav sex positions...lol

first ever neg rep, first ever infraction and first ever....post i hate. you posting something about us newbies back then who just sign up for babes and media. i was like GTFO
I didn't even do anything to that dude. He started a huge fucking fuse over his thread getting deleted by Chuck. WTF did I do? Seriously.......
ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL seriously. ok jk. you basically call them idiots all the time. sometimes in in-direct ways but its still the same.

MattHardyV1

Reaction score
HOLY SHIT HERE WE GO AGAIN TDFNK

LISTEN Ive been on here for 5 years.......I was fucking NOT only active for 2 months before you joined......how would you even know??? I fall into slumps when I have things like Sports and School going on in life.....Im always extrememly active in the summer....Dont keep telling me that shit TDK....Heres the deal....Ive been a member for 5 years......MattHardyV1 > TDK PERIOD.

MattHardyV1

Reaction score
By the way Seniority should be MORE in tact around here rather than people complaining about it

V1 > TDK by the way.

LKP

Matt change your nappy dude calm down. Rkorockz has gotten on my nerves already and is a perfect example of this threads first post.

the dark knight

lol i love his over-reactions.

say all you want, no one's buyin it anyway :p

Rell

Reaction score
thats why i almost ran away from the forums last year lol. i used to hate you until that convo between me, you and osama. we were talking about fav sex positions...lol

I'm not sure, but I think I remember this discussion o_O, I kept asking question like "whats a alligator fuck house" and "rusty trombone"

I remember Monk and Osama telling me, and I was like how the fuck do you guys know this shit lol

It may be an entirely different discussion then what you're referring to, but meh...still good times, great memories :happy:

Wrestling Station

I actually remember that i was trying to advice Monkey to clean his ass under the water tub instead of whiping his ass with a tissue paper ROFL.. that was in the shoutbox.. good ole days :)

oh now get back to topic T_T

MattHardyV1

Reaction score
GAWD FUCKING DAMNIT 543965830968$&%%^*$#&#%*$% I DO NOT OVER REACT25934986095387834907849380974U7437U45097096476 *SMASHES KEYBOARD UNTIL IT BREAKS*

V1 > TDK tehe

MattHardyV1

Reaction score
OVERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRREACTIONNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

5yrs > less than 1

the dark knight

funaki's been a jobber all his life. carliton won the US title on his debut.

:)

edit-

funaki will always be a jobber