Mystery Casket Match Opponent!

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Airfixx

Yeah, guys shut the fuck up.... You're not being clever.

If you're dumb enough to wanna remove all the suprises from your watching of wrestling then that's your own problem. Don't SPOIL(*) it for others.

(Ever thought WHY they call them "spoilers"?)

I dont watch SD unless its good

How'd ya know it's good unless you watch it, 'smart'-boy? : pffffffffff : ...No wait, don't tell me.... You rely on someone else's opinion. --->>>

seX-Power

Umaga seems to be a good choice but the guy who read the spoilers said that it was wrong :smh

I predict that it is Khali but he refuses to fight Undertaker and helps him attack the Big Show, turning him face. Kozlov ore even Jeff Hardy would be a good choice too imo.

C4

Umaga seems to be the perfect choice and as someone mentioned above, Vladimir Kozlov would do good as well. I hope it's something that doesn't ruin the match, that's what we usually get from WWE "Surprise" Matches.. :(

Beer

Yeah, guys shut the fuck up.... You're not being clever.

If you're dumb enough to wanna remove all the suprises from your watching of wrestling then that's your own problem. Don't SPOIL(*) it for others.

I concur 100% with this, what the hell is the point in spoilers. You are basically saying, "Hey! I love Wrestling and I enjoy it when things are clever and surprising, but because of the fact that I have the patience of a three year old, I spoiled it for my self and if I let slip maybe for other people!"

Nice one Dumbass!