Mysterious Noise Emitted By Caribbean Sea Detected From Space

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Swift

Alien Princess
Banned
Reaction score
Baffled scientists have discovered a mysterious noise that is emanating from the Caribbean Sea. This low pitched sound cannot be heard by humans but can be detected from space. Scientists have never heard anything like it. Beneath the hum of giant waves and other unexplained noise from the deep ocean, another baffling sound is emitted by the Caribbean Sea.

Scientists at the University of London have found that due to the size of the sea, it’s producing a sound from its seafloor which plays a note of A-flat. This new underwater noise, far too low pitched for humans to hear can be detected from space. Scientists have never seen—or heard—anything like it. READ MORE

Cthulhu? Seven trumpets?

Solid Snake

Champion
Reaction score
Did you know that the deep sea has been considered "hell" by a lot of religious and belief systems around the world for centuries? I don't think that is coincidental. It is said that the deep sea is the gateway to hell. Things we can't even imagine live there. I can picture something happening when the end draws near... And some of these "things" showing themselves. The bible does say that demons will physically walk the earth. I am being paranoid I am sure, but there is so much about space we are lied to about and so much about the deep sea left undiscovered.

Swift

Alien Princess
Banned
Reaction score
Did you know that the deep sea has been considered "hell" by a lot of religious and belief systems around the world for centuries? I don't think that is coincidental. It is said that the deep sea is the gateway to hell. Things we can't even imagine live there. I can picture something happening when the end draws near... And some of these "things" showing themselves. The bible does say that demons will physically walk the earth. I am being paranoid I am sure, but there is so much about space we are lied to about and so much about the deep sea left undiscovered.

Nope, I'm with you. "And four great beasts were coming up from the sea, different from one another."

People don't think this stuff is literal, BUT I DO!

Solid Snake

Champion
Reaction score
Nope, I'm with you. "And four great beasts were coming up from the sea, different from one another."

People don't think this stuff is literal, BUT I DO!

TIN HATS ON PEOPLE! THE END IS NIGH! :angry: :madcat:

Pratchett

The Artiste
Reaction score
Is this the same kind of noise as the "bloop" thing that was reported years ago?

Nobody ever found out what that was either.

Swift

Alien Princess
Banned
Reaction score
Is this the same kind of noise as the "bloop" thing that was reported years ago?

Nobody ever found out what that was either.

Think so. Its nothing new really.

This is from 2013 -