Mysterio vs Hornswoggle?!?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

KENNEDY412

Reaction score
I don't read spoilers and i haven't seen smackdown yet so i could be completely wrong but i think that there is absolutely no chance of this happened. The way I saw it was that they could take the title of chavo and he could feud with rey and not drag rey in to the cruiser weight division so he could stay in the world title picture.. so i was thinking that Rey and Chavo were going to finish there feud... don't know about the match a Summerslam.

AJStyles07

Reaction score
Hornswoggle makes the Cruiserweight title like a joke.

Tom_RIP

Reaction score
Hornswoggle winning the belt is ridiculus (sp?). If Rey comes back a vs Hornswoggle it would be so boring, Rey couldn't perform most of his high-flying moves, plus chances are Finlay would come in too interrupt.

the dark knight

the match will happen, but im not sure if it will be in summerslam. rey will have a short feud with chavo 1st before he fcaces horsnwoggle.

they're talkin a lot about rey's new moves so, im thinking that they might be some "wrestling" moves that requires an opponent of a similar weight...hornswoggle would be a good choice to let him demonstrate the new moves.

Wrestling Station

Hornswaggle vs Little Boogeyman for the CW title. CW titles sucks anyway, never been anything precious so give it to anyone, even to a little Khali would do.

Y2Jasmine

Reaction score
This is the reason that the cruiserweights division is in such a mess right now. Giving the title to Hornswaggle is such an insult to all the legitimate cruiserweights that they have on SD. He should never have been in a real match at all.
I think it would be an insult to Rey to have him face Hornswaggle unless the lil bastard still holds the title when Rey returns. It might be our only chance to see Rey do a choke slam :) But I hope to see him make a good return. 619!!!

btman

Reaction score
This is the reason that the cruiserweights division is in such a mess right now. Giving the title to Hornswaggle is such an insult to all the legitimate cruiserweights that they have on SD. He should never have been in a real match at all.
I think it would be an insult to Rey to have him face Hornswaggle unless the lil bastard still holds the title when Rey returns. It might be our only chance to see Rey do a choke slam :) But I hope to see him make a good return. 619!!!

I would cry of laughter if Rey Mysterio choke slammed Hornswaggle.