Mysterio vs Hornswoggle?!?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Choose Slack

Reaction score
If this were to happen at Summer Slam, would it be the first time that Rey outweighed an opponent?

JJdaBuckeye

Reaction score
most likely.

and that match would be funny to see, but would most likely suck to high heaven.

Italian Outsider

Reaction score
hmm kinda pathetic...hornswoggle title reign could have been funny at the very first moment, then is crap

Switchy

Reaction score
It would be the first time Rey is in a squash match without being the one whose squashed.

Choose Slack

Reaction score
I'm still hoping that whoever does beat Hornswoggle, the match basically just consists of his opponent doing a sick Tajiri like kick to the face and that's it.

MikeRaw

No I dont think it would....Rey is a tank guys,his arms are massive and hes not that light....However it would be a stupid match so lets HOPE it doesnt happen...:)

619ENRIQUE

Reaction score
Spike Dudley is lighter than him
so no it wouldnt be the first time he outweighed his opponent

Choose Slack

Reaction score
Spike Dudley is lighter than him
so no it wouldnt be the first time he outweighed his opponent

I don't think Spike's ever faught Rey, but I could be mistaken.

Now that I think about it, I think Jamie Noble may actually weigh less then Mysterio also.

straight_edge76

I think it could be decent.. i mean Rey can make most PPL look good lol

phantomgerald

Hopefully Rey will win quick. But knowing WWE, they'll throw Finlay in there to help Hornswoggle. It'll be interesting to say the least

Reaction score
^^ Thats what I want lol. But I want soemone like Jamie Noble facing Hornswoggle.
Hornswoggle starts running around the ref looks at him Finlay beats up Noble and Hornswoggle wins. lol

Montana

I didnt see SD yet, but this make no sense what so ever. Its face vs face first of all. Then rey mysterio comes back after all this time to fight a midget? IT has to be a heel to beat him. There is something seriously wrong if its rey vs hornswoggle at SS.

Choose Slack

Reaction score
Hopefully Rey will win quick. But knowing WWE, they'll throw Finlay in there to help Hornswoggle. It'll be interesting to say the least

The only way they could legitimately have Hornswoggle actually beat someone like Funaki or Noble in a one on one would be with some sort of interference or foreign object.

^^ Thats what I want lol. But I want soemone like Jamie Noble facing Hornswoggle.

Noble is facing Hornswoggle on Smackdown tommorrow