MySpace...help

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Marvel26

Reaction score
Ok then. I've just signed up to MySpace and haven't got a clue where to begin. I kinda get the basics of adding friends, uploading pics and changing my profile. What I want to know is how do I create a background? When I've looked at other peoples spaces, they have a background and I don't know how to do that.

Help would be appreciated!

Montana

theres like websites to do that stuff. If you check out others pages, it generally says somewhere on that page, what site they got it from. Just use those sites.

I think one is like pimpmyspace.com ....BUT i could be wrong on that.

★Chuck Zombie★

Reaction score
I use mygen.co.uk. And for contact tables or anything else, just search the theme you want on google, but make sure to take all of the extra links out of the code.

And if you want to make your own contact tables and whatnot, you can just search for the code of whatever you want (it doesn't matter what the theme is since you will replace it) and edit the code to where it takes out all of the extra links, and then replace the image link with your uploaded image.

Adampro123

Reaction score
you can get layout codes at skem9.com
after you get the layout code put it in your about me and there you have it.