• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Patriot Pants

LDW Champion (855+ days)
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold
I'll be honest ... never in my WWE2k experiences have I ever attempted a My Career. I always thought it wouldn't match up to the old Smackdown vs RAW story modes. Which I was right ... but never the less, after watching Pulse, Denk, and Austin Creed play it, I finally decided to pick it up.

Starting off I wondered "Who should I use?" Should I use my old Xbox league character Aleks Frost? Maybe my current Ignition character William McCoy? Ultimately, I said "Screw that noise, lets make a luchador!"

(I'll post pictures of him later for all you who accidentally clicked on this to see)

So after making "The Unpredictable" Prince Jack, I rushed through developmental and landed myself on the main roster. On RAW no less. And my opponent? None other than John Freakin' Cena ... and let me tell you, it was a battle. Finally, Jack put him down with his Superkick and went on with his life, happy after winning his debut.

Also, my first RAW appearance, was also my last for awhile since it disappeared when I jumped to next week.

So that's as far as I got after one night. I'll keep posting on this, mainly because I get bored during the league's dead periods.

Till next time,

The Phenomenal Finniis

Last edited:

trumanblack

The Lunatic Fringe
Reaction score
I funnily enough have decided to use MyCareer for the first time. I have made a new guy called Antonio King. His persona is a guy who is full of himself and believe he is the best on the Roster. I've been placed on the Main Roster in the Tag Division, not my favourite choice, I would have liked it if I could decide between NXT singles and Main Roster Tag Team, but I guess I'll see how it goes

Reactions: Patriot Pants

Chicken McDouble

The Architect
Hotshot
Reaction score
I'm also doing a MyCareer as my RWK character and old league character Victor Sokolov(a).

Currently the US Champ and chasing the WWE World Heavyweight Championship.

Of course, you can check out Victor's RWK page if you want to know what he's all about.

RedDwarfTechy

WWEF's Resident Hologram
Reaction score
I'm starting one too (on Xbox), got the NXT enhancement pack so gonna give it a go one more time. I had maxed out another character but gonna have a go with a light heavyweight.

CiV

The Architect
Hotshot
Reaction score
Doing another MyCareer as my non-league character Aaron Leon, currently the NXT Champion after what I can only describe as the best series of matches I've had in any WWE Game with Samoa Joe. Rivalry is entering it's third month, normally that'd bum me out but I've really enjoyed it so far.

My Joseph Diamond MyCareer is boring and broken. I win the Rumble, don't get a title shot. I went undefeated (fitting) for a year, and I moved up three spots in the INTERCONTINENTAL Championship rankings. I dunno what the difference is between my two careers, I'm winning, doing the promos, but I keep not getting a shot at the title and it's really turning me off the continuing with this one.

Patriot Pants

LDW Champion (855+ days)
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold
Here is the picture I promised of my MyCareer character!

fe18ceae-7c19-4c9b-8a36-7d1c57046489.PNG c044d39a-615f-4994-9fa7-63825ab8d538.PNG 35ee8103-dfeb-49c3-a011-e382dde0a158.PNG

Name: Prince Jack
Nickname(s): The Unpredictable, The Prince of Beasts, Future of Strong Lucha
Height: 5'10
Weight: 170lbs
Hometown: Parts Unknown (It's really Boston, Massachusettes)
Signature(s):
  • The Blitz (Phenomenal Blitz)
  • Full Moon (Corner Moonsault)
Finisher(s)
  • Pele Kick (Pele Kick 3) *need a good name for this lol but yelling Pele Kick is fun*

About the character: Growing up in a wrestling troop, Prince Jack traveled all across the world, putting on shows with his family and other performers in the troop. He dawned his signature horned mask after being compared to an enraged animal during a match. He trained in Lucha wrestling all while in Mexico and perfected it along with strong style while wrestling in Japan. His purpose in the wrestling world is to face the best that promotions have to offer him.

Alternate Attire(s):
Daredevil Jack
d4c3721e-25c8-4448-b650-6bc3d2c7dc99.PNG 216e552e-56b9-4e14-b106-0315e842429d.PNG

Update on MyCareer:

Had a Smackdown match with Cesaro and it took forever to put this man down. He kicked out of 3 Pele Kicks (way to make my finish look strong lol) The match was a 5-star classic with Prince Jack finally picking up the W after 15 minutes. I'm also number 7 on the U.S Title ladder, so I'm making progress!

Also, I loved to hear about all your guys that are going through MyCareer. So you guys keep on updating this thread with their antics and maybe make a post like this to show him off.

and if you guys want to have my character invade your career, friend me on Xbox lol Gamertag is my name

Till next time,

The Phenomenal Finniis

Chicken McDouble

The Architect
Hotshot
Reaction score
Doing another MyCareer as my non-league character Aaron Leon, currently the NXT Champion after what I can only describe as the best series of matches I've had in any WWE Game with Samoa Joe. Rivalry is entering it's third month, normally that'd bum me out but I've really enjoyed it so far.

My Joseph Diamond MyCareer is boring and broken. I win the Rumble, don't get a title shot. I went undefeated (fitting) for a year, and I moved up three spots in the INTERCONTINENTAL Championship rankings. I dunno what the difference is between my two careers, I'm winning, doing the promos, but I keep not getting a shot at the title and it's really turning me off the continuing with this one.

Ran into Victor yet? I've faced Leon a couple of times already.

CiV

The Architect
Hotshot
Reaction score
Ran into Victor yet? I've faced Leon a couple of times already.
he's been on a few match cards but I haven't actually had a chance to squash him yet.

Chicken McDouble

The Architect
Hotshot
Reaction score
he's been on a few match cards but I haven't actually had a chance to squash him yet.

beaten Leon a couple of times, he was in a triple threat for the US title at Battleground with Victor and Corbin, but was pretty much killed by me and he took the pin.

CiV

The Architect
Hotshot
Reaction score
beaten Leon a couple of times, he was in a triple threat for the US title at Battleground with Victor and Corbin, but was pretty much killed by me and he took the pin.
yo you better of not knocked out his manbun, he spends a lot of time on that

M Kells

The Showoff
Reaction score
My original Mycareer with Michael Kelly got corrupted after my first WHC defence. I started a new one and I intentionally did bad at the performance center so I could go to NXT. Now I'm locked in a feud with Austin Aries and it's been pretty fun.

trumanblack

The Lunatic Fringe
Reaction score
I'm a bit meh on the Tag Team Division. My guy seems like such a mid-carder, I love it though, i don't wanna be fighting Randy, Reigns and Cena, I've just been fighting Stardust, Big Show, and now in a rivalry with Los Matadores

M Kells

The Showoff
Reaction score
I'm a bit meh on the Tag Team Division. My guy seems like such a mid-carder, I love it though, i don't wanna be fighting Randy, Reigns and Cena, I've just been fighting Stardust, Big Show, and now in a rivalry with Los Matadores

You could just break up the team and you'll be on the main roster as a singles guy. I did it with my previous Mycareer.