My US title feud idea.

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

seabs

Walking the King’s Road
Reaction score
SpaceR said:
Sorry, I don't think this is a good idea. By letting Santino go over Santino twice, that not only buries a talented superstar but it takes the point away from the US title. Face it, Santino was born a jobber.

He's similar to Ryder in that he's so over he could make the comedic babyface champion work.

SpaceR

The Artiste
Reaction score
seabs said:
He's similar to Ryder in that he's so over he could make the comedic babyface champion work.

Your right, Santino is funny but don't you think that's a bit of a slap in the face to the former champs like Cena? That jumpstarted his career. I say Swagger, Kofi, Truth and the likes should all feud in the TT division & US/IC title run.

seabs

Walking the King’s Road
Reaction score
SpaceR said:
Your right, Santino is funny but don't you think that's a bit of a slap in the face to the former champs like Cena? That jumpstarted his career. I say Swagger, Kofi, Truth and the likes should all feud in the TT division & US/IC title run.

Not really was Ryder getting a run a slap in the face? Or Santinos? Is it more of a slap in the face to have guys who people care about or someone no cares about?

SpaceR

The Artiste
Reaction score
seabs said:
Not really was Ryder getting a run a slap in the face? Or Santinos? Is it more of a slap in the face to have guys who people care about or someone no cares about?

No I believe Ryder is levels above Santino, he's gotten and uppercard push and the top guy took him under his wing (Cena).

I just don't think giving the US title to Santino would do any good for the midcard that we all want to be revived, am I right?

seabs

Walking the King’s Road
Reaction score
SpaceR said:
No I believe Ryder is levels above Santino, he's gotten and uppercard push and the top guy took him under his wing (Cena).

I just don't think giving the US title to Santino would do any good for the midcard that we all want to be revived, am I right?

He's over, he can work and he can cut a decent promo. He's a great sympathetic babyface tbh. Who else gets a reaction similar to him in the midcard? People would care about the belt because they care about the champion. Sure he's not the most credible but he could be.

SpaceR

The Artiste
Reaction score
seabs said:
He's over, he can work and he can cut a decent promo. He's a great sympathetic babyface tbh. Who else gets a reaction similar to him in the midcard? People would care about the belt because they care about the champion. Sure he's not the most credible but he could be.

I know the fans like him and all but he's not title material IMO. Even thought the US title is shit, I think if they are really serious about reviving the midcard, they won't give it to Santino, why? Because Santino is basically a jobber, why would you give it to him when you can give it to Kofi, Zeke, Truth, Rhodes or even Miz. I know some of them are SD but, I have no idea where the IC/US titles are as of now so I put names from both brands down.

Crayo

The Boss
Reaction score
Website
wweforums.net
SpaceR said:
I know the fans like him and all but he's not title material IMO. Even thought the US title is shit, I think if they are really serious about reviving the midcard, they won't give it to Santino, why? Because Santino is basically a jobber, why would you give it to him when you can give it to Kofi, Zeke, Truth, Rhodes or even Miz. I know some of them are SD but, I have no idea where the IC/US titles are as of now so I put names from both brands down.

Only way to stop someone from being a jobber is to have faith in them. Santino was a jobber who got more over than most faces in WWE. Now he's not as weak as he used to be. Eliminated two EC competitors for example.