MY TOP 10 SETH ROLLINS MATCHES

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Crimson

Reaction score
Rollins delivered an unexpectedly great match against Sting, and let's not forget the fact that he had a match before against John Cena too. Two 4-5 stars matches on the same night. This guy is amazing.

Reaction score
Seth Rollins is, IMO, the best all-around talent in the WWE. He constantly brings it in the ring. He can make anyone look good because of his skills. He is great on the mic and is good at drawing heel heat. Despite his shitty booking as champion last year, his matches were usually good to great. He started a year with the second best match of 2015 under the WWE umbrella in that amazing Triple Threat match with Cena and Lesnar. He also had an awesome match with Daniel Bryan on RAW for the right to face Roman Reigns at FastLane. He cashed in the MITB briefcase DURING THE MAIN EVENT OF WRESTLEMANIA! He had an underrated Ladder Match with Dean Ambrose at MITB. His matches with Cena at SummerSlam and Night of Champions, respectively, were great. He also sent Sting out on a high (injury notwithstanding, of course) with a very good match at the aforementioned Night of Champions. If it wasn't for Sasha Banks and John Cena having better years, then he would've been my choice for 2015 Wrestler of the Year.