My top 10 most overrated wrestlers

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Deadmanforever97

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
undertaker
Favorite Wrestler
undertaker2
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
kurtangle
Favorite Wrestler
oAYiXZo
Favorite Wrestler
bookert
Favorite Sports Team
LechI0u
Favorite Sports Team
Aed870G
Your missing the point. Roman Reigns is the most marketable guy on the roster. Of course hes gonna get the push because WWE knows that they can hand the ball to him and he can be trusted.
One of the most reason why Roman is so called "Marketable" is because of his heroic good looking appearance...

I want you to compare these matches

Tell me which ones is more marketable and why.

That match with him and Brock was a Mid Card Caliber or opening of the show match at WrestleMania

Also that is another reason why the fans are pissed....

There are Mid Carders with Main Eventer abilities who get worse treatment than Roman

Face the facts Roman is the worst marketable Babyface in WWE history

Last edited:

Mr. Roman Empire

The Game
Main Eventer
Reaction score
One of the most reason why Roman is so called "Marketable" is because of his heroic good looking appearance...

I want you to compare these matches

Tell me which ones is more marketable and why.

That match with him and Brock was a Mid Card Caliber or opening of the show match at WrestleMania

Also that is another reason why the fans are pissed....

There are Mid Carders with Main Eventer abilities who get worse treatment than Roman

Face the facts Roman is the worst marketable Babyface in WWE history

Both are great matches. Wrestlemania 31 was a pivotal moment for Roman because he was under a ton of pressure and heat from the fans due to how Royal Rumble was booked. (Daniel Bryan not going over, Kane/Big Show eliminating everyone). This match was the best on the whole card, it looked like a real fight. Thats why they were the main event. Because they make it look real. Fans could believe and buy into Roman and Brock having legit heat. And then WWE pulls the swerve of all swerves and has Rollins (another marketable asset) cash in. The booking for this was great and it made Rollins and Reigns both look like stars.

Jacob Fox

Quiet You
Reaction score
Your missing the point. Roman Reigns is the most marketable guy on the roster. Of course hes gonna get the push because WWE knows that they can hand the ball to him and he can be trusted.

lol yeah. He's the most marketable because YOU like him. He is the most polarizing wrestler of all time. Saying he is the most marketable wrestler is like saying Richard Dawkins is the most marketable Christian. I'll give you a while to try to figure that one out, because I am sure you need the time.

Jacob Fox

Quiet You
Reaction score
Name another active wrestler who headlined 4 consecutive Wrestlemania's. :bige:

So kissing Vince's ass makes someone great? lolololololololol And why limit it active wrestlers? Because you know, the majority of people who main evented multiple Wrestlemanias are RETIRED. You are only EVER able to post your questions when you weed out every other possibility so you get the answer YOU want. Are you THAT insecure?

And please why being an active wrestler who has headlined 4 Wrestlemanias in a row makes him the best? I mean, if you recall correctly, HE WAS BOOED BY NEARLY THE ENTIRE ARENA IF EVERY ONE OF THOSE BORING ASS MATCHES.

You get mad when i call you a troll, but you should take it as a compliment. Because if you really, really believe these nonsensical arguments you make, that makes you a lot dumber than any troll I know.

You can like whoever you want. You actually used to be one of the better people in the chats until you picked up this nonsense. And it's not about liking Roman. It's about deifying him like the second coming of Christ. You can like whoever you want, but they things you say are beyond ridiculous.

Reactions: edge4ever

Jacob Fox

Quiet You
Reaction score
And for the record, Roman Reigns does not deserve to be MENTIONED in the same sentence as Ric Flair. Roman has insulted fans when the cameras go off for booing him. He thinks he is entitled because he is a member of one of the greatest wrestling families ever. I was at a house show where let off expletives at the fans for booing him. That's why I don't like him. He loves himself and not this great sport.

Excuse the fuck out of me. I paid $50 for my damn ticket and if that pussy can't take the boos, then maybe he needs to quit and go work for PBS where EVERYONE gets a round of applause.

Anyone who lists him as the most overrated pro wrestler of all time, you have my respect because you are more right than you know. Hell, Ahmed Johnson had a more convincing career than that loser.

Jacob Fox

Quiet You
Reaction score
Comparing Roman Reigns to Ric Flair is like comparing an Ass Crack or Paper Cut to the San Andreas Fault or Grand Canyon

No. As the great Bobby Heenan once said, it's comparing dog manure to ice cream. Roman is dog manure and Flair is Ben and Jerry's.

Reactions: Deadmanforever97

Deadmanforever97

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
undertaker
Favorite Wrestler
undertaker2
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
kurtangle
Favorite Wrestler
oAYiXZo
Favorite Wrestler
bookert
Favorite Sports Team
LechI0u
Favorite Sports Team
Aed870G
Also I have to throw this out there....

This may have been a long time ago but I still love it till this very day

The fans booing the hell out of him for his most unnecessary victory of his career

This shows Vince and Roman he's not eligible to beat every prestigious and legendary wrestler that comes his way

I remember it like it was yesterday

Deadmanforever97

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
undertaker
Favorite Wrestler
undertaker2
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
kurtangle
Favorite Wrestler
oAYiXZo
Favorite Wrestler
bookert
Favorite Sports Team
LechI0u
Favorite Sports Team
Aed870G
Dude fuck reigns
After he compared Ric to Roman hell yeah fuck em

Since he beat Undertaker they have build him as some type of Attitude Era conqueror or destroyer....

Imagine if he never got injured with his leukemia and they went thru with the intended plans of him facing The Rock at WM35

They would have been chanting "bullshit" at him the whole night afterwards

And YOU DEFINITELY DON'T want to see what it would be like if he somehow faced and beat the captain of the Attitude Era....

Stone Cold Steve Austin

They would have throw beer cans, give him the finger, and say fuck you Roman for the REST OF HIS CAREER.

Last edited:

Jacob Fox

Quiet You
Reaction score
He was just trying to annoy me and I pretty much proved it when I responded to his dumbass comparison of Flair and Reigns as if I was upset, and he LOLed the post. He thinks that his trolling worked, but all he did was prove he is a troll for falling for my trick.