My Thoughts on the Team 3D vs Motor City fued

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Reaction score
I think TNA is doing the right thing here. They started the fued out correctly with Team 3D getting some massive heat for ruining some good X-Division matches (it may make the show worse...but at least it gives them some massive Heel heat) and ofcourse putting Shelley and Sabin through the tables. I loved the Angle this past Thursday on iMPACT! and I finally got that satisfactory feeling out of seeing 2 heels getting their asses kicked for the first time in years! Overall, I just hope that this is the fued that gives the Motor City Machine Guns that push towards the TNA World Tag Team Titles. Styles and Tomko vs Shelley and Sabin for the Tag Straps would be a pretty good match, and I think this fued with Team 3D is going to jump start them into Tag Title contenders...

Thoughts?

PeepShow

Very good thoughts. Couldnt have said it any better myself.

Reaction score
ye that would be a awesome match if they did it styles tomko vs MCMG because there all so fast well everyone except tomko but he makes up for that in power and ye finally got to see team 3D asses get a bit down by the x division :) was waiting for this to happen and even dutt came out to give them a good kicking maybe they will get rid of his guru gimmick while there at it to lol

Enigma22

Reaction score
ya the shelly and sabin could be a future legendary tag team if they stay together so i hope they stay a tag team for a long time. also i hope they get a good push here.

gashface

Reaction score
I agree, this is an extremely good feud I found myself getting actually involved, interested and hating the Dudleyz.

Reaction score
yep I love hating the dudleys especially when they get beat down by people I like and ye if the MCMG win the match agaist them at genesis they will be one more step there to being a really good tag team

Reaction score
Yeah. this feud will be awesome.

is the match at Genesis a Tables match or not?

Tsaalyo Phoenix

Reaction score
This is probably the most interesting feud going on at the moment, I can't wait to see the match.

Though I have to say, as much as I love the MCMGs, they need one hell of a miracle against Team 3D.

xtremebadass

I think they went in the wrong direction when TNA sets sights on the X-Division, it's just stupid, a pure 3D vs MCMG rivalry would have meant the world to me, now they take the focus off MCMG once again and put it on the whole X-Division, when most of those guys don't deserve that spotlight yet.

JMay187

Reaction score
I totally agree with xtremebadass there. TNA seems to be doing the right thing, but all they have actually done is taken the spotlight off of MMG and given in to the X-Divison.

gcwflairchop

Reaction score
Good thoughts man.

I love Shelley and Sabin.

Have seen them both live at ROH and at a TNA PPV in Plymouth MI.

Good stuff.

Reaction score
I can honestly say that the mcmg and team 3d match on iMPACT last week was the best 3d match in tna history.