My thoughts on Kennedy

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

chessarmy

After the brawl that he had with William Regal, I'm pretty sure that WWE wants to push Kennedy as a babyface now. I think its a smart idea, I mean...did you guys hear the pop after Kennedy's music hit!? The crowd was going insane, this guy is going to be a big superstar for the WWE, everyone loves him so I guess its a good idea to turn him face. I just hope Kennedy doesnt fuck up again, because he could be the next big thing for the WWE

exC.On

Reaction score
yeah i was pretty surprised to, i was also surprised wwe switching him face when he wasnt a bad heel. tbh he kinda reminds me of the rock at the moment being face and im really liking were hes going.

THE Brian Kendrick's Biceps

exC.On said:
yeah i was pretty surprised to, i was also surprised wwe switching him face when he wasnt a bad heel. tbh he kinda reminds me of the rock at the moment being face and im really liking were hes going.
I disagree about him as a heel. To me he had gotten really stale, and this looks like the change that was desperately needed.

Kennedy was always going to get a nice pop as a face for two reasons:
1) Kennedy is feuding with Regal, who if yo haven't noticed, is pretty damn over.

2) He got cheered before anyway lol.

I hope Kennedy doesn't screw up. Fingers crossed.

chessarmy

^ Not only is Regal over, but his gimmick is basically...well, a fucking asshole lol. He probably has so much heat because of cutting off RAW last week, its great

KenFan4life

Reaction score
Yeah I know...

I think its awesome that Mr.Kennedy is a Face now

He's one of those guys that even as a heel tha, fans would still cheer for him...and now they've got several reasons to cheer him on

one of them being is that Regals starting to legitmately piss people off by flipping the lights off and cause he's some english guy and like everyone's seen "BRAVEHEART" once in their life...so like
"FREEEEEEEEDDDDOOMMMMMMMM!!!!!!!"

and another reason is cause Kennedys full of charisma and such

ya know

like this whole thread was made so the people that love kennedy can get positive repped by my black ass....so like

heres some points for ya broz...

word

Dylanfsd

Reaction score
Hopefully Kennedy can take the "King of WWE" off of Regal. I would love to see Kennedy get this kind of push, and make his way up to the wwe title. Kinda like the original plan.. cause he's the most deserving atm.

Christian

Reaction score
um we should definitely merge all the kennedy topics.. your thoughts are like exactly what i posted in my topic like a week or two ago.

noumenon

Kennedy is definately the kind of guy that WWE needs right now. Someone who is rapidly improving in the ring and is absolutely flawless on the mic and getting people in the palm of his hand. He does have an extremely Rock-esque quality to him, theres no doubt about that.
Just to be clear though... Kennedy has one Wellness Policy suspension against him correct? Or is it two? Because if it's two that makes me nervous.

Omerta799

Reaction score
Yea Kennedy is def a god on the mic. In some ways i actually think hes a bit better than the rock because his promos are so solid and polished. The Rock seemed to kind of stumble through things and think ahead of himself, using the same punchlines several times. Kennedy is Original EVERY time. WWE def shouldnt give this guy up.

Airfixx

Hopefully Kennedy can take the "King of WWE" off of Regal. I would love to see Kennedy get this kind of push, and make his way up to the wwe title.

Dude, KOTR isn't a championship title that is competed for once someone is 'crowned'.. You are proclaimed KOTR for winning a tournament. Regal is KOTR 2008. PERIOD.

kingovkings

Reaction score
I'm loving what they are doing with Kennedy its mint. I hope this puts him in line for a big push like he was getting b4 he messed up. He is definitely a contender for wwe or heavyweight title in the near future. The feud with Regal will help him go over even more with the Fans. I just hope he doesn't blow his chance this time.