My smokes.

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Travis40

Like I hate the fact that Quebecers think they're entitled to everything here because they're french and a larger minority in Canada.

Seriously the only cool thing about this province is that I can buy beer at grocery stores/corner stores.

Otherwise their language police thing is garbage. Can't even have an english sign ffs.

Wow...you can't buy beer at grocery stores in other provinces?

Reaction score
Lol, I went to Quebec. There was some of the hottest chicks I have ever seen there, and they all spoke in this hot ass French accent. I was like, SHOW ME THEM TITTIES and then they were like ¿Qué?

MikeRaw

Lol, I went to Quebec. There was some of the hottest chicks I have ever seen there, and they all spoke in this hot ass French accent. I was like, SHOW ME THEM TITTIES and then they were like ¿Qué?

Yeah, Quebec has tons of hot girls. Love the accent, too. I like it better spoken in english though.

Wrestling Station

w...........t...............f

what if i, or anyone else who doesn't speak gay visit the place? i know im gonna be fuckin lost
Its just like France, they are douche when it comes to not talking in French. Eventhough that they understand your English if you are asking someone how to go to some place; they will intend to make themselves not knowing what you are talking about just for their pride (As they think that France is superior) so they wont like anyone to talk to them in any language but french.