My smokes.

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

monkeystyle

Reaction score
K, so I'm a cigarette fiend. I tried quitting really hard but I keep losing. Anyway.

So I go to the local Depanneur (Quebec convinience store, only I can buy beer there too) near my place. I ask for my brand and they say that they're out, so I'm like fuck, fine give me a pack of Canadian Classic king size would ya?

And the guy is like what? And I'm like Canadian Classic king size.

And he's like you mean Quebec Classique?

:wtf:

Apparently everywhere else in the country they're Canadian Classics but when you're in Quebec it's Quebec Classique.

Fucking french people.

Wrestling Station

33wtdnb.jpg

monkeystyle

Reaction score
Like I hate the fact that Quebecers think they're entitled to everything here because they're french and a larger minority in Canada.

Seriously the only cool thing about this province is that I can buy beer at grocery stores/corner stores.

Otherwise their language police thing is garbage. Can't even have an english sign ffs.

the dark knight

Like I hate the fact that Quebecers think they're entitled to everything here because they're french and a larger minority in Canada.

Seriously the only cool thing about this province is that I can buy beer at grocery stores/corner stores.

Otherwise their language police thing is garbage. Can't even have an english sign ffs.
................what? in non-english speaking countries english is the official language for signs...

Evil Austin

ye over here under every sign in hebrew there is a second sign saying the exact same thing in english for tourists that visit and don't speak the native language.

MikeRaw

What the fuck are you doing smoking cigarettes anyways? Real men smoke pipes or cigars. :thumbsup:

MikeRaw

Oh, another thing... You live in Ottawa, right? Why was that guy selling it with a french name when you weren't even in Quebec?

monkeystyle

Reaction score
................what? in non-english speaking countries english is the official language for signs...

In Quebec all signs must be in french. Period. Otherwise they'll fine your business until you change it.

Oh, another thing... You live in Ottawa, right? Why was that guy selling it with a french name when you weren't even in Quebec?

Me and my GF bought a house. It's cheaper in Quebec so I am now a proud resident of Gatineau, Quebec.

the dark knight

In Quebec all signs must be in french. Period. Otherwise they'll fine your business until you change it.
w...........t...............f

what if i, or anyone else who doesn't speak gay visit the place? i know im gonna be fuckin lost