My Sig - First Attempt

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Supernova

Reaction score
Hi guys - this is my first attempt at making a sig as i have just recently aquired photoshop :|

Highwave

Reaction score
The first principle that comes to mind is composition.You can convey the theme better with proper placement of the render,you did express clearly swaggers patriotism but the focus is on the flag over the wrestler.Second,,, the dimensions are too small to see the effects,I assume you attempted a vector affect.There is potential in you as a novice,I based that on your creativity.Remember not to depend on filters and use brushing and blending.

Reaction score
I don't actually mind the size of the sig. It's not too square, and not too small or big. I basically agree with everything Highwave said, too. I would work on cleaning up the flag though. It looks ugly, with the folds of the flag being show in black. I would either get rid of them, or cut them back a bit. I think that will help put a bit more focus on Swagger.