My Royal Rumble Poster

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

PeepShow

RoyalRumble2008poster.png

Rate/Hate/Masturbate

monkeystyle

Reaction score
I don't know what it is dude, but I can't get over the fact that Randy Orton looks even more homo than normal to be able to really say anything constructive about this.

Dylanfsd

Reaction score
Looks cool, loving how Randy sticks out the most.

Untouchable

Reaction score
ok, so you've poorly cut the actual poster, desaturated it, slapped a poorly cut pic of orton on top with a horrible outer glow and finished it off with some awful text......Im sorry.....but no.

PeepShow

Thats not the actual poster, it's a PSD. I see what you mean though. It actually took longer than I thought, but yeah, after mentioning it, there really isn't much. As far as the text is concerned, i would LOVE to know what you would have chosen. IDK about you, but I was trying to find something that went along with the Royal Rumble text.

Untouchable

Reaction score

....that is the poster.

and for the text, its not the choice of text, its the effects you have used, mainly the drop shadow just makes it come away from the poster to much and doesn't look right,
also the low quality and resizing of it

Untouchable

Reaction score
...its the same fucking thing. its still the poster picture.

PeepShow

Ok, but would you mind telling me how the cut is so bad on it? I guess I dont understand that at all.

Jae

Reaction score
Untouchable is right, but he just could've been less vulgar with his posts.

The background behind the Royal Rumble brawl picture is too plain for my liking, and the text looks rather poor too. I don't think the drop shadow fits quite well with the rest of the piece. I advise you right now to never use that default yellow outer glow ever again, it looks terrible wherever you use it. I would change the yellow to white, and maybe add some more effects to Orton.

J

ok, so you've poorly cut the actual poster, desaturated it, slapped a poorly cut pic of orton on top with a horrible outer glow and finished it off with some awful text......Im sorry.....but no.

Damn dude...Don't be so harsh bout it...and I like it for the most part Peep..I understand where Untouchable is coming from though...and you should have at least cover the Orton right over Ortons shoulder getting his ass kicked...

CT Styles

What els have you done apart from make the psd background greyscale and put a glow around orton?

Jae

Reaction score
DX Degenerate, you really shouldn't be one to talk, especially with those banners in your signature space...

What? You were all thinking it, I just posted it ;)

Vandy316

Reaction score
i think that you shouldve at least tried to hid Orton in the bg so he wasnt on there twice