My Return

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

X-SPADE

Reaction score
I couldn't ignore sharing my thoughts any longer. Right now, I'm a little upset with the way WWE is acting right now. Here's the list:
1. Why did they have to release Chris Masters?
2. Why did they have to release Vladimir Kozlov?
3. Why did they have to release Mel- well, I get that.
4. I hope I see these spots filled soon, and I hope it's for the better.
5. Screw McMahon and screw Cena.
6. Why doesn't Cena ever get vaca-, i mean injured as much as the other superstars?
7. The shorter Punk's contract with WWE is, the more respect I have for him.
8. I know why they call him "Sin" Cara (buh-dum ching)
9. When will we see Undertaker again?
10. And finally, can they take out sthome essthes out of Cody Rhodesth' sthcript?

Reaction score
I heard somewhere that Undertaker is in far worse shape than The E is letting on, and that he's only likely to show up for maybe Survivor Series and WrestleMania, I figure he'll retire 20-0, would be cool to see.

On a side note: I don't know why I'm so ticked that Chris Masters was released but I am o_O

...god...

Reaction score
We've been 'hearing that somewhere' for the past 5 years now.

seX-Power

Reaction score
taker should just come back for WM so he can have one last (hopefully) good match. i was hoping it would have been against cena but that's not happening now so I guess he'll face someone else, but nobody really screams out as being worthy enough to face taker in his last WM match.

Airfixx

Reaction score
Not saying i believe it, but seen numerous reports this week saying, whilst his contition is worse than anticipated at this juncture, Taker will be back soon and 2009 taught us that Taker has no qualms about returning despite poor fitness (to the detriment of pretty much the entire SD roster of the time).

Taker should stay the fuck away til next year and hit 20-0 against Cena. If they can't spare whatever drawing power the streak has this year then they're fucked anyway!

I honestly couldn't give a crap about any of the more 'spectacular'/IWC-firendly 'options' being speculated upon... Goldberg, Lesnar, Foley, Jericho, HHH again.