My rant on T & A's current booking

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

cena-buttocks

Reaction score
This is one of the only times I will talk about this company.

Run-ins, BS finishes, & Gimmick matches. We see we WAY too much of this in TNA. I mean, 7 out of 9 Matches at No Surrender had run-ins or BS finish. Are you kidding me? That's just ridiculous. Most of the time, these things ruin the match & takes away from the show. Same thing with all the Twist, turns, & swerves. Someone needs to give the TNA creative team a ticket to the 21st Century, because the Crash TV style booking that worked in the late 90's doesn't work today. I mean, look at RAW. Chris Jericho retained the Title without making Punk look weak & it didn't require Randy Orton or Cade to run-in. Rey-Kane, Bourne didn't come down till after the match when Rey really need help, it made perfect sense. He wasn't running in for the sake of running in like you'd see on a TNA show.

The Gimmick matches(besides Scramble matches) WWE has been doing make sense & feel special. TNA having a bunch on every PPV & on iMPACTs, they think it makes them "innovative", newsflash TNA, it doesn't. Having Ultimate X, King of the Mountain, ect once a year felt innovative & Special. Having tons of Gimmick matches all the time takes away the "Special" feeling factor & these matches get old. Same thing with giving away a King of the Mountain match on iMPACT a few days before your Annual one. It takes away from the match being special. Also, matches like Tuxedo match should never be used, it makes your company look like a joke.

TNA's storylines come off as cheesy, stupid, & not making sense alot of times. Like the Lethal-Dutt storyline was completly stupid & everyone except the TNA creative team could see this. Crappy gimmicks like Prince Justice Brotherhood, which is embarrising to watch. The Main Event storyline right now with "TNA Originals" vs "Big stars" or whatever storyline, while in theory, it's a great idea, but the excution is really bad & is making TNA's top star look horrible. Like, Sting is supposed to be the top heel in the angle, but he doesn't want to work heel, so he cuts babyface promos. The storyline could still work & Sting could look heel, if they would let Samoa Joe, AJ, ect point out that Sting is being a hipocrite for standing up for Angle/Booker after all they've done to terroize people like Joe & AJ, but of course TNA doesn't let AJ & Joe really do that besides a few backstage promos that should be in the ring, so they end up not connecting with the crowd. Now, you have your 2 top babyfaces, AJ & Joe, getting booed, while the guy that's supposed to be heel getting cheered. Bravo TNA, you shot youselves right in the foot.

The writing on the wall is clear & it's obvious big changes need to be made in TNA, because they are really doing horrible job booking their shows & quit frankly, they suck for the most part. I hate to say, but mabe it'll take Cage, Kong, Beautiful People, ect not to re-new their contracts to give Jarrett & Dixie a wake-up call. I just know something needs to happen, because TNA could be having far better shows with the talent they got.

Needed to get it off my chest.

chessarmy

Same old shit. Everyone complains about run ins and gimmick matches, while you make a good point, I've heard it a million times before. As for the old school vs new school feud, I disagree. I think the execution has been great, and it's been leaving me wondering what is going to happen next

McLovin

Reaction score
Why rant? It's not like TNA are gonna go to IWF look at your views and change the company because of them.

cena-buttocks

Reaction score
Why rant? It's not like TNA are gonna go to IWF look at your views and change the company because of them.

Oh, my fucking god! Are you serious? I really thought that my post would be THE beginnig of a new age in TNA. I guess I was wrong!

By the way, look at my last line. Needed to get it off my chest.

I don't recall ever mentioning that someone from TNA would read this.

Now, you have your 2 top babyfaces, AJ & Joe, getting booed, while the guy that's supposed to be heel getting cheered.

You call that good execution, Mr.Army?

McLovin

Reaction score
Get it off your chest? *laughs* Oh yeah of course. [/sarcasm]

chessarmy

Now, you have your 2 top babyfaces, AJ & Joe, getting booed, while the guy that's supposed to be heel getting cheered.

You call that good execution, Mr.Army?

lol, mr.Army

Anyway, I don't get what you're talking about. AJ Styles and Samoa Joe still get cheered, and they are still very over with the crowd. And Sting isn't supposed to be a heel. We all know that if TNA intended him to be heel, he would go out there and start shitting on the fans for cheering guys like AJ and Joe. `

dc412

Reaction score
if you dont like what tna is doing just simply ignore them. quit whining about what there doing. i for one see most of what there doing as decent. they just need to get away from certain things

Ballin

Reaction score
Although I do agree with you on some parts there's no need for this thread. It's already been said many times.

Styles and Joe almost never get booed with the exception of "Sloppy Joe" chants so I dunno where you're getting that at. Sting isn't a heel if you're saying he's getting cheered. Sting's a face.

gashface

Reaction score
While I personally agree with a lot of your points it's all been said before and you'll find people just get bored of the ranting. I agree that TNA should of gone for clean heel vs. face but they seem to be going for this cross the line everybody a neutral affair, I personally don't think it works with main event feuds like this, but I'm interested to see how they'll pull it off.

bigstinger101

Reaction score
It's been a week since someone posted on this, but i just got to get this off my chest.you try to defend wwe by saying that Evan Bourne ran in after the match so that run in did'nt ruin that match, but im pretty shure the ref rang the bell and the match was over not because rey was pinned but because he was in the fetil position in the corner. That is what i call a crappy ending to a main event on raw. Another main event on raw when the ref called for disqualification for JBL breaking up the pin in a tag match. What kind of crap is that.
Freddy Prince Jr. lol

monkeystyle

Reaction score
lol, mr.Army

Anyway, I don't get what you're talking about. AJ Styles and Samoa Joe still get cheered, and they are still very over with the crowd. And Sting isn't supposed to be a heel. We all know that if TNA intended him to be heel, he would go out there and start shitting on the fans for cheering guys like AJ and Joe. `

Those promos were pure heel and you know it. How soon we forget though;

http://www.impactwrestling.com/forum/showthread.php?t=23444
http://www.impactwrestling.com/forum/showthread.php?t=24122

Clearly you thought he sounded like it too not too long ago. I can also pull countless more threads about you or just about any other regular on this board who is complaining about this thread, bitching about these very same things. And I can guarantee you that in the future we'll see more from you guys too.

But it is okay as long as you are doing it right?

Or wait, maybe we need to switch to a TNA avatar before we can bitch. That must be it. John Cena/Raw avatars bar you from speaking.

So Mr.Buttocks grab yourself Jeff Jarrett avatar and you can say whatever you want about TNA.

monkeystyle

Reaction score
And just in case some of you are too slow to catch all that let me simplify.

STFU.

Dead E. Guerrero

Reaction score
Just for reference. TNA is what we get where I am. It really is a punishment.