My Prediction May Be Right

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

MizMasta3000

Reaction score
- Wade Barrett is ready to return to action and WWE officials are working on how they want to bring him back. Barrett was inline for a major push before he went down with injury several months ago and sources report that he will get that push when he returns.

No word yet if Barrett will be at Money in the Bank but the talk a few months back was that he may win the match and then challenge for the World Heavyweight Title.

While away with injury, Barrett filmed a role in WWE Studios' Dead Man Down with Colin Farrell. The movie comes out in time for WrestleMania 29 next year.

Wrestling Observer

:na:

Reaction score
Lol at Collin Farrell in a WWE movie. It's like you bypass being a B start straight to C level doing a WWE movie although some of their movies really haven't been too bad, like that Cena one with Danny Glover.

Luke Flywalker

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
paige
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
machoman
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold
Favorite Wrestler
wyattfamily
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan2
I'm not putting my chips into the Wade basket yet. I wish I could, but I can't. They were supposed to give Miz a massive face-push... stuck him with R-Truth, he botched 1 move and got buried.

They were supposed to push Cody but now they're going out of their way to make him look weak.

Zack Ryder had a good thing going on, they embarrassed him with that shitty Eve storyline and didn't capitalize with Cena and they buried him.

Ziggler has been on the cusp over and over. They had a perfect chance to split him from Vickie when he beat Swagger for her rights and turned him into an ultra-face... he could have won and just dumped her and become a massive face... now he's fading and getting lost in the shuffle.

They ruined CM Punk by giving John Cena all of the storylines that Punk SHOULD have been in. They drop the pipebomb gimmick with rare mention of it now, when (while HTK dislikes it, which is absurd given he didn't bury anyone on the roster, rather he buried management which is what the ENTIRE world of wrestling fans who aren't young children or parents have been doing for a decade) it was one of those pops every single night that made people think. Now he's cliche, bland, and generic on the mic until he gets a chance to lay into Daniel Bryan, which I believe is more management than it is Punk talking.

Daniel Bryan was a cool heel during his title run, the Mania moment happens, you can make Bryan a top face and Sheamus a badass tweener in one night... instead you botch a golden opportunity and leave Bryan a lame mid-card worthy heel with a main event catch-phrase and pop and Sheamus is a pandering face trying to be a badass and gets stuck feuding with Del Rio who never quite clicked with the WWE Universe for all that they tried.

And that's just the last calendar year... that's not the full past decade that could be brought up.

I hope they push Wade big-time, but I've got no confidence, faith, or belief in anyone in WWE doing what's right and knowing what's best. I wouldn't even be surprised if they brought Wade back as a face.