My PPv entry

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Untouchable

Reaction score
.....my entry for the PPv....mostly photo manip ect....the rules were a wwe superstar is moving to TNA design a poster advertising it....include his new name, logo and give him a new gimmick...as you can see i made helms a little more hardcore...

2b8y20.jpg

please give feedback.

PeepShow

I think you should have actually put the TNA logo on there omewhere. It would have made itlook better IMO. And one more thing. The stiches on his chest, honestly fdont even look real. IDK how Abdullah does it, but hes really good with cuts and shit like that. Its a pretty good attempt though overall.

7.8/10

Untouchable

Reaction score
thanks for the feed, yeah i couldn't be bothered to find tuts....so i just did it roughly.

RawEnergy

Reaction score
i cant really read what it says in the Red in the top corner... Sirius Ohannoh??

Untouchable

Reaction score
ohannon....random name...s'all i could think of....yeah that parts supposed to b quite dark nd rough...sorta for his character.

RawEnergy

Reaction score
Yeah besides the text being a lil dark and hard for me to read(i may have bad eyesight i donno) i'd give it a 8/10 I also love it when people edit features on the main focal points in posters/sigs.

Acid

Reaction score
That's excellent, but it could use the TNA logo. Definitely the best thing I've seen in awhile... 8.8/10