My operation, 2009!

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Reaction score
Howdy y'all! So as of late I've been AFK from the forums, for good reason.

Finally, after much bickering from myself, my doctor had decided to operate on my knee. As you all may/may not know, I had either PVNS/Lipoma Arboresence (benign tumour/growths) growing throughout my knee, and it was pretty severe. I'd had an arthroscopic clean out in Jan 08, which didn't see the end of my problems as it grew back. After realising it had grown back, more aggressively, my doctor decided to do a fully open knee operation to clean out my joint. They cut me open from the back of my knee, in a Z shape, and cleaned out from the back - actually removing some of the muscles from the bone to clean it out properly. Then they stitched everything back up, turned me over and cut my knee open down the front, cleaning it out from the front. Pretty extensive operation, took 5 hours roughly all together and managed to get a few photos while I was there.

IMG_2119.jpg

me, completely out of it on morphine! good times, good times...

IMG_2127.jpg

my leg in it's splint, bandages and compressor.

IMG_2138.jpg

the cut along the back of my leg.

IMG_2140.jpg

the other half of the cut.

IMG_2139.jpg

the cut down the front of my knee.

IMG_2146.jpg

my pee bottle!

Moonlight Drive

Pee bottle = hawt

Ew @ that shit around the top of your thigh, lol

Solid Stinger the Big Boss

I got goosebumps looking it that

Epic man beard btw

Kizza

Man, that's a massive amount of hair shaved off, judging from the top of your thigh.

Reaction score
Whoa, that's serious. Good luck on your way to a full recovery, I'm sure.

Cheers man. Physio and doc say 3-6 months til full recovery. Gunna be a long road, lol.

I got goosebumps looking it that

Epic man beard btw

No limit to the epic man beard! I can't wait to see how much more epic it gets, over the coming weeks/months!

Man, that's a massive amount of hair shaved off, judging from the top of your thigh.

Yeh I have hairy-ass legs. Sucks, because the hair just got back to a decent amount from my last operation on my knee, lol.

that yellow goo on your leg was pretty sexy :y:

Very sexy! Couldn't keep the ladies off it, at the hospital! :p

LKP

Ouch man looks nasty, hhh would proud :). Hope your recovery goes well. And don't forget hhh came back better than ever. I'm sure you can :).

noumenon

^LMAO... I was gonna say the same shit.
So here's the plan...we need to get to work on your return vignettes. You need to meet me in an undisclosed empty warehouse with dripping ceilings and random spotlights and for some reason a wrestling ring in the middle so we can get to work on these return bumps.

LKP

Haha yeah ill do the dont try this at home and say your name 5 times ehcoey ish lol. Seriously though man get well soon.

Reaction score
A question, did the morphine make you sick?

It made me sick last times i was in hospital.

Hope you make a full recovery :D

No, it just made me fucking drowzy and somewhat out of it, hehehe. I know a lot of people get sick from it, I know one of my older brothers does as well. I suppose I'm just lucky, in that sense.

Thanks Kass, we'll have to talk for sure sometime! Been a while, lol.

--------------------

Also! News on what it was in my knee! Turns out, from the histology report my doctor received, that I had a Rheumatoid Arthritis in my joint. I think I'm probably one of a few in my family, going upto my grand parents (on both sides) who seem to have it. So, hopefully it will settle down after my knee heals, and medication won't be needed to treat any further pains for a few years. Can only hope for that, though.

Yes, I had PVNS in my knee for the first operation, and this time it was Rheumatoid Arthritis this time around. Cool, eh!