My New Orleans Saints Rant

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

TheTNHMaster

George Bush doesn't care about black people.
Reaction score
Good God almighty. Now, I am a die hard Saints fan, but we are shit on the road. Yes, we are unbeatable at home, but we suck more than Kim Kardashian on the road. After losing to the Rams 27-16, you think we would step up our game on the road? :nope:. We just gave the Panthers a playoff spot and basically the Seahawks a nice trip to the Super Bowl. Our defense on that game winning play was horrible. After a missed sack Cam throws to some former Giant for his first touchdown of the season. Our defense needs to step up. Drew needs to step up on the road. Sean Payton needs to stop going brain dead with play calling. If we could start playing like we do at home on the road, we could be Super Bowl champs once again, keep on playing like this...well...:facepalm:.