My New Old School Wrestling Youtube channel

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Keith

WCW Halloween Phantom
Reaction score

My latest 92 Box Office video will be premiere in just over 10 minutes at this link if anyone wants to watch and react live.

Also will be doing a live stream/watch of WCW Clash of the Champions 18 later tonight on my wrestling channel.

Keith

WCW Halloween Phantom
Reaction score

You can watch our review of the first Wrong Turn film as it goes live in two hours. We will be doing all 7 films! :D

• Wow
Reactions: Marty McFourth

Marty McFourth

Indy Wrestling Connoisseur
Reaction score
Good job with the channel Keith :zayn Heard good things about Season 2 of Euphoria

I'll check out your Wrong Turn review a little later. Although, ALL of the films? Rather you than me buddy :ortonout Although I did watch vast majority of those sequels haha.

Reactions: Keith

Keith

WCW Halloween Phantom
Reaction score
Good job with the channel Keith :zayn Heard good things about Season 2 of Euphoria

I'll check out your Wrong Turn review a little later. Although, ALL of the films? Rather you than me buddy :ortonout Although I did watch vast majority of those sequels haha.

Yeah I hear the 2021 reboot was good and probably the best film overall. But always good ticking off those horror boxes. Thanks!

Reactions: Marty McFourth

Marty McFourth

Indy Wrestling Connoisseur
Reaction score
Yeah I hear the 2021 reboot was good and probably the best film overall. But always good ticking off those horror boxes. Thanks!
I can recommend it. It's a lot different than the other Wrong Turn movies, but in a good way IMO. They didn't just straight up copy it.

The 2003 version is genuinely awesome, and I love the sequel with Henry Rollins even though it's a lot more whacky.