• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

My New Old School Wrestling Youtube channel

Keith

WCW Halloween Phantom
Done before but never on a stream. Since its Rumble season I will be re-watching the first ever Rumble show (88) tonight on my channel (be about 10.45 UK time). Also you can expect the Rumble 90 review some time this month.

Keith

WCW Halloween Phantom

Here's tonights Rumble stream. Later in the week I will be doing 89, and of course I will do rumble 92 at some point because I would be a damn fool not to:flair:.

Any other suggestions?

Chris

Dreams are Endless
'99 is my least favorite Rumble if you wanna throw in some not so good stuff for variety. And it still has peak McMahon/Austin so it's not like it's a whole waste

Keith

WCW Halloween Phantom

My latest 90's review video. This time I included some opening theme music and some images? Let me know what you guys think?

Keith

WCW Halloween Phantom
This weekend will be my Rumble 92 live stream. It is planned for Saturday 11.00pm UK/7.00PM US (depending on State I guess?). Who's up for this?

Keith

WCW Halloween Phantom

Tonight's Rumble live stream Will be doing 94 later in the week if anyone wants to check that out.

Keith

WCW Halloween Phantom

Still two more classic live streams to come this month. @Chris pick Rumble 99 and then one of the best rumbles ever 2001.

Keith

WCW Halloween Phantom

My first attempt at fan vid. Let me know your thoughts. Its of those true Canadian heroes The Quebecers :p