My new favourite wrestler

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

the408kid

Reaction score
He's cool! Another one I like in ROH is Kenny King!. Quick and agile in the ring and has good Mike skills.

Double J

Reaction score
Omega is good, could do without the weird faces and pointing but he's good no doubt.

That rushing double knee strike by King was brutal, that Croyt's Wrath finisher (Electric Chair German Suplex) was pretty sick too, just hope he has another finisher aswell for the bigger guys.

Axis

This thread hurts my feelings :(

Omega is decent; he's a good fit in PWG, but not world title material yet imo.

shane

Reaction score
You think the is Kenny Omega will reach to a title .............

Axis

You think the is Kenny Omega will reach to a title .............

Not really a sentence, but I assume you're asking if he'll reach the title? The answer is yes, because he already did win the PWG Title.

MizMasta3000

I don't think someone's favorite wrestler has to imply they want him to be a world title contender. Kenny is a decent performer and it is easy to see why someone would like them as a favorite.