My Music (So Far)

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

THE Renegade Diesel

Reaction score
Well, I've officially decided to follow up in my father's footsteps, and become an aspiring rapper. Thank the lord, this isn't as difficult for me, as it would be for any other 15 year old kid out there. I guess I'm going to be taking advantage of my position. My dad is the president of Rick Ross's new label Maybach Music Latino, and my dad has connections for days. I'm going to be dropping my mixtape, Classick sometime from July to August. Right now, my dad isn't letting me release any of my Mixtape tracks because he think's it'd be a dumb move, but sooner or later, I'll release my three singles I guess you can say. Familiar faces you can expect to see on my Mixtape include, Rick Ross, Torch, Gunplay, Lil' Twist, and *fingers crossed* Wiz Khalifia. One of my dad's artist's opened up for Mr. Taylor Gang this past Sunday, and we've been in talks. Nothing's confirmed though.

So basically, here's what I have so far. These are basically tracks I've been featured on, and I take it as free promotion. I'm the last verse on both tracks.

http://soundcloud.com/heyitsub/sets/tracks-that-arent-on-my-mixtape

Much love,
Ub.

Alex C

Reaction score
Hehehe,cool,cool....Stick with the music man,music is the best thing in the world :)