My man Brock will pull a shocker and beat Undertaker

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Lockard 23

The WWF/E Guru
Reaction score
look just give the lass credit

she was right, we were wrong

end of debate

Even if BLFFL were a serious, intelligent poster who made a legitimate case for why Lesnar would beat the streak (something a bit more than just "my man Brock gonna beat taker and end the streak, you watch and see", let's say), getting one prediction right isn't indicative of anything. It's what you might call a "fluke", a "flash in the pan", an "isolated incident", etc. Pick whatever wording you think fits best.

Tgmiveld

The Architect
Hotshot
Reaction score
you lads sure are lilly livered

knocking the fine lass down, instead of giving her credit

JC4Life37

The Showoff
Reaction score
your obsession with me is disturbng

Trolling or not, I've been reading your posts and your gimmick doesn't impress me. I'm no lad, I grow a beard. Huey, Duey and Luey are lads not me, doc
upload_2014-4-15_5-20-26.jpeg

For the rec, BLFFL is a moron. Every dog has his day, its called the WWE Hall of Fame. Even Tony Atlas is in that sh** box... Tony Atlas?? Seriously?
I'm for humor but your white knight gimmick is beyond trashy. I'll forgive Crayo for his recent heel turn but I like your act right now about as much as a really smelly fart.

Tgmiveld

The Architect
Hotshot
Reaction score
Trolling or not, I've been reading your posts and your gimmick doesn't impress me. I'm no lad, I grow a beard. Huey, Duey and Luey are lads not me, doc
View attachment 1043
For the rec, BLFFL is a moron. Every dog has his day, its called the WWE Hall of Fame. Even Tony Atlas is in that sh** box... Tony Atlas?? Seriously?
I'm for humor but your white knight gimmick is beyond trashy. I'll forgive Crayo for his recent heel turn but I like your act right now about as much as a really smelly fart.
i am not here to be a gimmick or a troll

stop overthinking things lad