My Judas Mesias Idea

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Reaction score
So before Judas Mesias left, he was involved in the whole Abyss feud. but it seems that Black Reign has taken that over along with the help of Rellik. But when Mesias comes back I believe he should flip sides and help Abyss. Sure, Abyss has Rhino. But he doesn't really belong in the "monsters" feud, right? Forget Rhino and have the feud be Judas Mesias & Abyss vs. Black Reign & Rellik. I know this probably won't happen. But what are your thoughts on this?

Nancy Di Loreto

Reaction score
You have a valid point right there. If you take into consideration the fact now that TNA have practically ripped off 'Taker-Kane now, you might as well go ahead with that, and have Mesias turn on him next year...

Reaction score
^^Well I wouldn't go as far as ripping it off. But maybe paying homage...hehe

Great One

He could say he wants to be the one to destroy Abyss, therefore will help him. They end up having some unique little relationship after they destroy Black Reign/Rellik and continue on going through tag teams until they get the titles. Then yeah, Mesias turns on Abyss, wins the feud, and goes on to bigger and better things.

Reaction score
^^Not a bad of idea. That would probably seem more realistic and fit. Abyss and Mesias would be an amazing tag team.

phantomgerald

I think he should just clear house when he returns, setting up an Abyss vs Black Reign w/ Rellik vs Judas Mesias feud. Won't that be alot more unpredictable?

Barurot

Reaction score
A good 3 way feud... I like it... :) Since Mesias is built up as a great monster heel, it would be nice to have him come in and destroy everyone... And beat down on Abyss after...

Marvel26

Reaction score
I don't think Mesias could just go with Abyss like that. I think they would have to go along the lines of when Abyss left Mitchell. They could maybe have Abyss tell him all the bad things Mitchell has done then have Mithcell tell him all the bad things Abyss has done. Mesias gets confused but dumps both of them.

Reaction score
^^That's not bad either.

But most likely Mesias is going to feud with Abyss, the old fashioned way.