My JFX

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Jae

Reaction score
JFX.png

Hello, I'm Jae and I just joined the forum today. I have been making graphics for nearly two years now, so here are some of my banners.

thestrokes.png

mewban.png

finlayhsabin.png

aaries.png

aao.png

podmb.png

billiejoe.png

Some have usernames on them because I made them for other members of a forum. Feel free to leave comments and constructive criticism, thanks in advance.

PeepShow

I know who HailSabin is :shifty: We've had some good times :laugh:

Anyways, I love them all. You would be a great addition to the forum man. I love your style. As I said, i love them all, but my least favorite would have to be the last one. It just has too much of a grungy feel to it if you know what I mean. Stick around man.

Jae

Reaction score
Thanks Peepshow, I appreciate your input. And just to stir up some saucy controversy, I'll add this to the mix of JFX.

batistaws.png

lolol

the dark knight

lmao. ok like i said in the pm, im liking your work.

you're creative and have a sense of art..know how to use things.

just a quick question though, did you ever use tutorials? cuz some of your work look like tutorials' 123 sigs..

Rell

Reaction score
Your "JFX" are pretty good, actually they're VERY good. You're probably the best on this site, and you've been here for what, 8 hours?

You've actually been here longer than that if you know what I mean :shifty:

cough*MarthaStewart*cough

Jae

Reaction score
You've actually been here longer than that if you know what I mean :shifty:

cough*MarthaStewart*cough

Yeeeeah, I didn't quite get that, but whatever floats your boat...

Again, thanks for the comments so far. And dark knight, I have done some tutorials in the past, but I can't recall who they were by. I just like playing around with different styles, effects, since after a while some get stale and boring to do.

I would really like Untouchable to comment on these, since it looks like he is one of the best here.

Rell

Reaction score
Yeeeeah, I didn't quite get that, but whatever floats your boat...

hehe, do I have to spell it out for you :laugh:

You may have been here for one day, but your gfx have been here for quite some time *wink wink*

btw, if you're still baffled, I'm referring to the "controversy" lol. But anyway, stick around, your gfx are great.