My Graphics

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

SnackZ

Reaction score
The Eddie Guerrero one is your best here, the Randy Orotn Scarface one is decent as well as the Kelly Kelly one (too bright but still good). The worse is the Sting one, looks like you stretched out the pics too much. Keep practicing man!

Klide

there good i like the kelly kelly one the best but its a little bright and adding boarders to some off them would make it stand out more
Overall: GOOD!

Beer

Nice ripping on the Michaels vs. Flair one. You got that off a tut by copy and pasting a section of it. :smh

SnackZ

Reaction score
Nice ripping on the Michaels vs. Flair one. You got that off a tut by copy and pasting a section of it. :smh

show me the link and he will get banned from at least this section.

whowhatwhere

Reaction score
i havent riped it i made it using a tutorial & on that tutorial there was liek a soldeir

Beer

Dude, there's no way you had the skill to do that only on your second Graphic. Quit lying.

whowhatwhere

Reaction score
dude i have used photoshop before also only for virtual tuning & with tutorial u even can do good stuf & im not lieng if u dont believe me then its ur own problem