My Gamertag

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Slash

Reaction score
gamerrrr-2.png

Ok this was my attempt at making my own gamertag. Most have 5 games but i decided to just put the 3 games i play the most. Tell me how it is

Enigma22

Reaction score
i like it. its good especially for a first attempt. u should have used a different text tho. great game choices. 8/10

AnkleBreaker

Reaction score
Very nice sig Slash 1st attempt at it to so rep even tho its not much : P

Wrestling Station

The perpendicular blue lines ruined it imo. If you wanted to add them, i think you should have made them blend abit rather than being solid blue.

Another thing, you made 5 stars there, i think as the main reason of the stars is as a rating of your gaming ability, if thats the case, i think you must make the stars all have the same opacity rather than the edge stars are kinda transparent compared to the central ones.

Slash

Reaction score
haha WS they were all the same opacity but i used a motion blur on the layer above them and erased some of the last star. Thats why it looks like a lower opactiy. The blue lines i didn't really know what to do because i wanted a divider and i didn't knwo if white lines or whatever would do it.