My friends...

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

MikeRaw

Today is a victory for IWF. Our collective IQ is now higher than it ever has been before, and safe from the possibility of being lowered by people such as the infamous Legendkillerpunk. Let us rejoice..

Luke Flywalker

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
paige
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
machoman
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold
Favorite Wrestler
wyattfamily
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan2
Damn, what an idiot.

Travis40

:clap:

EDIT - I've always wondered this...why is making an alt account a bannable offense?

Luke Flywalker

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
paige
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
machoman
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold
Favorite Wrestler
wyattfamily
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan2
:clap:

EDIT - I've always wondered this...why is making an alt account a bannable offense?

It presents problems with the mod staff wondering why the other account is there. To fuck with the rep system? To attempt to go undercover to fuck with people's trust? To harass members? It's best to just stop any attempt at anything they'll try before they get a chance to try it.

★Chuck Zombie★

Reaction score
One account we can maybe let slide by without getting the original account an infraction and we'll probably just ban the alt. and that's it (if they didn't do anything incredibly Blue). But when we ban the alt. and you make another, then we ban that and you make another....you're getting banned. That's just stupid then.

MikeRaw

Nobody has complained yet, because no one was stupid enough to do what LKP did. As you know, other people here make alt accounts all the time, and only their alt account gets banned, not their main one. LKP, as Chuck said, created like 6 different alt accounts.