My friend gave me a pill yesterday...

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

J

Shit what ever your dealin in sounds good to begin with and around me we almost always deal in names for some reason, at least once you get way into it that way you don't get fucked over, cuase people are always tryin to rip you.

Wordlife

Monkey.... that shit sounds CRAZY! I gotta funny story from yesterday

ok so last night I probably had the best weed of my life. I went to go see Hatebreed/Cannibal Corpse/Born of Osiris/Hate Eternal last night and before the show I took a hit on some shit, my friend let me try it he claimed it to be the strongest powerful-est weed on the planet

KNOWING my dumb friend, he'd be lying... but I was like fuck it. I tried it, one hit, omg I was GONE the whole show. ONE HIT! I swear to god the singer of Cannibal Corpse was flying towards me with a 10 ft mic dude no lies, I was tripping hard, colors and weird ass security guards with like 4 eyes, no fucking lies. Never in my life have I been THIS fucked up... never!

Wrestling Station

what went in your mind while you were high? anything different that what you used to feel with the other stuff you usually use? or just the same thing?

Great One

Lmao, that wasn't weed. Pure weed at least, prob cut with god knows what. Funny shit though.

Wrestling Station

lets test your awareness atm MS!
tell me which butt cheek is bigger? are they symmetrical?
dcvg8.jpg

:shifty: