My friend gave me a pill yesterday...

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

monkeystyle

Reaction score
It's full of white powder. He says it's pure thc crystals but I am dubious. Doesn't taste like coke or e or anything like that. Does have a slight taste of pot, I dunno.

Gonna smoke it anyway right now, I'm feeling adventurous. So I've mixed it up with some pot so either way I'm gettin high.

monkeystyle

Reaction score
That being said, I doubt he was jerking me around. It is most likely a drug of some kind. lol.

Kizza

My parents would hate you lmao.

"I don't know what it is, but imma smoke it." Lmao. Best of luck, hope it doesn't liquefy your organs ;D

monkeystyle

Reaction score
I'm pouring my glass of pepsi right now, and setting the mood.

ie: music, no lights, blinds drawn tightly closed and some video games.

BRB if I don't die. lol

monkeystyle

Reaction score
fyi I wouldn't do this if I thought there was a reasonable good chance I might die.

Colin Gimp

Reaction score
I've never seen any crystal that can be described as white powder man lol.

Doubt he'd just give you a gram of coke though. Wouldn't mind a Good ol coco puff tbh it's like putting oral gel in your mouth but way more badass i'm sure you know haha

White powder could be anything. So what's the verdict, did it get you high

monkeystyle

Reaction score
yeah, I've burned a cocoa puff or two in my time but that's definitely not it this time. I'm like high after three hits (I know it's not the pot, it's the same shit I had yesterday) and it's not heavy at all, it feels just like a weed burn. I'm going to polish off the rest meow and see how I feel.

Also on the subject of white powder like crystal. Ever seen a coffee grinder get loaded with crystals? Looks kinda similar which is why I said I was dubious at first because it seems like a lot of crystals. It was a pretty big gel cap too.

Colin Gimp

Reaction score
yeah, I've burned a cocoa puff or two in my time but that's definitely not it this time. I'm like high after three hits (I know it's not the pot, it's the same shit I had yesterday) and it's not heavy at all, it feels just like a weed burn. I'm going to polish off the rest meow and see how I feel.

Also on the subject of white powder like crystal. Ever seen a coffee grinder get loaded with crystals? Looks kinda similar which is why I said I was dubious at first because it seems like a lot of crystals. It was a pretty big gel cap too.

yeah I make hippie crack all the time with the coffee grinder crystal. No way i'd describe it as white powder though. Though now that i'm trying to describe it, it's pretty hard lol.

If it was for sure Crystal you should of did blades/hot knives. I hate mixing crystal in with my joints always canoes to the side with the crystal. I hate smoking out of pipes, and I swear to god if you smoke pure crystal out of a bong/water pipe the water filters most of it. Dunno mang

Lol I need to get high now brb

J

What kind of bud you smoke Monk. I only smoke chron my dealer hooks me up good with a fat gram a week for 20. 2 weeks ago he gave me Cali Kush. 1 hit shit. Puts your dick in the dirt, burnt real fast though, kinda sadening.

monkeystyle

Reaction score
I dunno. We never deal with like names and shit. I just make sure it's a nice light green, with lots of red hairs and plenty of visible crystal on the buds. I also prefer my weed to be slightly drier.