My first real go with brushes...

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Reaction score
Ok, so I decided today Id really have a go with brushes, to make my own BGs and effects and what not. What I ended up with I thought was pretty cool...

knickyprofilepiccopy.jpg

Rate/Hate/Debate/Thoughts?

Spity94

Reaction score
I like it alot man,it looks pretty simple but i bet theres alot of more work put into this that you would think.I like how the focal point is in the center and the brushing fades out but there isnt mutch empty space on the sides for someone to say its empty The text doesnt bother me mutch but i think it should be a bit smaller.Only thing i would change is maybe lowering the saturation or messing around with selective color to match the coclors of the brushes abit more,good job

Reaction score
^i didn't really do anything with the blending, as such.

I think what u might be talking bout is my attempt at getting the brushes to wrap around him a little. i know, that needs some work :p

Wordlife

nice job, size could drop a little to be a real sig size, but overall its awesome 9/10 man