My favorite song...

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

deathclaw4721

The Showoff
Reaction score
I know everyone here hates Rammstein. But just watch this ONE video of my favorite song being performed live. I'm just wondering, what are the reasons why you don't like this kind of music??? Don't hesitate to post anything, I'm certainly not going to get angry at you for insulting Rammstein. I'm not an extreme fan of Rammstein like I am of AJ, so just watch and listen to it and leave your thoughts and comments. Thanks, friends! :)

Reactions: Farooq

deathclaw4721

The Showoff
Reaction score
Why did you like my post??? Damn, I'm pretty confused..... I think you're just trying to make my already mentally unstable mind even worse. Seriously, don't do this. The emotional pain I endured today was terrible, and if you try to be friendly and don't confuse me, I can get back to normal. Thanks. *_*

Reactions: Messiah1

Farooq

Chairwoman of The New Day
Reaction score
I liked the post because I liked the song. That. is. all.

Nice Person

The Artiste
Reaction score
I know everyone here hates Rammstein. But just watch this ONE video of my favorite song being performed live. I'm just wondering, what are the reasons why you don't like this kind of music??? Don't hesitate to post anything, I'm certainly not going to get angry at you for insulting Rammstein. I'm not an extreme fan of Rammstein like I am of AJ, so just watch and listen to it and leave your thoughts and comments. Thanks, friends! :)

Never heard of the guy; You tube clip of Marty Robbins singing "Don't Worry 'Bout Me' Tompall & The Glaser Brothers, "Loving Her Was Easier,' Jim Reeves, "You'll Never Know," I could go on... but I won't... have a great evening.. :)