My Debut Single

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

trumanblack

The Lunatic Fringe
Reaction score
The day is getting closer and closer until my song is officially on Spotify/ITunes. But it has now been uploaded on youtube. It would mean so so much if you guys checked it out and liked the video (if you liked the song) and give some feedback, it would be appreciated if you share it to your friends too!

This song means so so much to me. It all started last summer where I had my first Anxiety attack, I didn't know how to handle one nor did I know what it was at the time, I thought I was legit going to die and that then brought my anxiety levels even more higher. Then constantly on my mind was "I'm going to die, I don't want to die" and it really scared me that much I constantly broke down and never left the house and didn't see my friends as much. It was awful and caused a lot of depression. After a few months of an on-going adaption I began to lose it and grew more happier each day, to this day now I am fine but still have a few hiccups. This song is to represent how I felt with it and to show the others that can relate that you are not alone and we will get through this.

Sorry for the sob story lmao

Reactions: Solid Snake