• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

My Custom WWE2K21 Game Cover

BallroomDancer

Dangerous Dancing Dan
y4lslgtbl9041.png

Attachments

• 1573764662930.png
    1573764662930.png
    252.5 KB · Views: 62
Last edited:

Jeffry Mason

Your Local Sports Team Sucks
You're actually probably pretty spot-on as far as them adding War Games as a match type for next year. I don't think Punk and/or AJ being included in the next game is too far out of the realm of possibility, either.

BallroomDancer

Dangerous Dancing Dan
You're actually probably pretty spot-on as far as them adding War Games as a match type for next year. I don't think Punk and/or AJ being included in the next game is too far out of the realm of possibility, either.

Maybe if I added the Fox Sports logo. I think it could work. I think CM Punk and AJ Lee would be the Pre-Order Bonus by Fox Sports. The only thing Punk and Lee have to do is get scan but no WWE Matches lol.

Last edited:

Shole

Female wrestlers are amazing! I love watching them a lot, and this cover is epic! How long did it take for you to make it?