My BTB

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Reaction score
Raw Roster:
Shawn Michaels
Randy Orton
Umaga
Jeff Hardy (intercontinel champion)
Chris Jericho
John Cena
Triple H (world heavyweight champion)
Smackdown Roster:
Kane
Undertaker
MVP (USA Champ)
Matt Hardy
Edge
Mr Kennedy
ECW Roster:
RVD
Bobby Lashley (ECW Champion)
Tommy Dreamer
Sabu
Mick Foley.

Tag Teams
Hardyz
John Cena and RVD
Rated RKO
Kane and Undertaker

Champions
Bobby Lashley ECW Champion
Triple H world heavyweight champion
RVD and Cena tag team champions
MVP USA Champ
Jeff Hardy Intercontinel Champion

I know I don't have very many people in my roster but I make good shows.

Evil Austin

well I guess it looks alright after the pm you sent me, Ill review the first show I would normaly ask in this time to check out my show but you did already lol:happy: :bleh:

Dylanfsd

Reaction score
K.... for 1 change the title of your BTB, 2 separate Champs/Roster.. Looks alright

MikeRaw

This needs some work.. Look around at some of the more accomplished btbs.
You need color, a backstory, make sure you have ideas, lay it out nicer, etc.
And please dont make a post to actually say "Thanks for posting here" lol, thats basically spam...
And I dont know why you would name it "my btb".
It just looks pretty unproffesional right now. If you fix it up a bit Ill check it out:)
Check out some other btbs...

-TJ-

ECW Roster:
RVD
Bobby Lashley (ECW Champion)
......tumbleweed........
Tommy Dreamer
Sabu
Mick Foley.

whoa. so small....... I'll reveiw......... dang.........

Reaction score
JR: Well King were here with Monday Night Raw!
King: We sure are.

Tag Team RVD and Cena vs Edge and Orton
First RVD and Cena come out the fans love them. Seconds comes rated RKO the fans boo. John Cena is first on RVD’s team and Edge is first on rated RKO. Ding Ding. Cena starts this off by Irish Wipping Edge into RVD’s corner, Cena starts punching Edge over and over Cena then tags in RVD, Cena and RVD did a double Jawbreaker then went back to his corner, RVD pins 1 2 and a kickout by Edge, Edge got back up but got Closlined out of nowhere, RVD 1 2 and another kickout by Edge. RVD went by his corner and tagged in Cena, RVD had Edge in a Headlock, but Cena kicked Edge in the head. Cena picked Edge up and did a Suplex, while Edge was on the ground Cena attempted the STFU Edge was in pain, Orton kicked Cena in the stomach, Cena let go of the STFU, Orton did a RKO while Edge was on the ground, RVD threw Orton out of the ring and they fought out there RVD slammed Orton’s head on the steel steps and the announcer table then threw Orton back in the ring with Edge and Cena still down. Edge got up first and pinned Cena 1 2 3 and a kickout by Cena at the last second. Edge went to his corner and tagged in Orton was stocking Cena for a RKO, Cena got Orton tried the RKO but Cena reversed and turned it in to a Clothesline and Cena pinned 1 and a kickout by Orton. Cena tagged in RVD, Cena held down Orton and RVD kicked Orton in the jaw. RVD pinned 1 2 and a kickout by Orton. RVD kneeded Orton in the stomach, Orton fell RVD saw a chance at a Rolling Thunder and RVD did do it. RVD pinned 1 2 Edge kicked RVD to stop the pin but Cena and Edge went outside. RVD saw another chance he got on the top rope and nailed a five star frog splash to Orton. RVD pinned 1 2 3.
Winners by via pinfall RVD and John Cena

Randy Orton vs Umaga

Randy comes out first the fans show support. (he walks to a corner). Next comes Umaga fans boo. (Umaga gets to his corner). Ding Ding. Umaga starts this off with a nice suplex of his own,Umaga picks up Orton and does a Bearhug, Orton is in pain, Umaga lets go on purpose and does a headbut to Orton. And covers, 1 2 and a kickout by Orton. Umaga picks up Orton and does a Soma Drop. And covers, 1 2 and another kickout by Orton. Umaga picks up Orton again and punches him in the midsection, and pushes him in the turnbuckle. Umaga throws Orton out of the ring and builds momentum he turned around in does a little pose but as soon as he turned around Orton Dropkicked Umaga in the face with Umaga falling. Orton starts to do his Randy Orton Stomps 3 hits to the right leg, 3 hits to the left leg, 3 hits to the right arm,and 3 hits to the left arm. Orton is stocking Umaga for a RKO. Umaga gets up Orton tries a RKO but Umaga reverses and does a German Suplex. And covers 1 2, and a kickout by Orton. Orton is in frustration wishing he had that RKO. Umaga picked up Orton but Orton reversed a Bearhug and did a RKO. And covers. 1 2 3.
Winner by via Pinfall Randy Orton.

Armando Estrada comes out.
Armando: You can’t disrespect Umaga like that.
Armando: You’ll be having a match against him at the next PPV which is Judgement Day.
Armando: You better be ready!

Umaga walks out of the ring making a glare at Orton.

Chris Jericho has a highlight Reel

Chris Jericho: My Guest here tonight, Is a man that is quite good at WWE.
Jeff Hardy's music hits

Chris: What brings you to here Jeff Hardy?

Jeff Hardy: Well, I’m here to tell the world that I’m better than you.
Chris: Why?
Jeff Hardy: 1. You hurt my brother Matt and made him not wrestle for 2 months. 2. You’re a wrestler in WWE and I’m not your friend and never have and I’m here to prove the world that I’m better than you.

Chris: I’m not afraid of you and what do you expect to do with me.
Jeff Hardy: I’ll have a match with you.

Chris: You really want me as your opponent? I'm a very dominate wrestler

Jeff Hardy: Well I am the Intercontinel Champion right now.
Chris Jericho: I will have a match for your title in a steel cage.
Jeff Hardy: That’s fine with me.
Chris Jericho: Alright then.
(Jeff and Jericho both put there mic down and jeff puts his hand out to shake jericho’s hand. Jericho shook Jeff’s hand and Jeff kicked him in the stomach and did a Twist of Fate).

Ok i'm honest with myself but this was one of my most dumbest shows

20hkdqc.png

MikeRaw

Save_us.fromnoobs

*sigh*
Dude, that was so rushed. Have you read any other btbs? You need to use color, write descriptive promos, add i between match stuff, and just improve overall. I dont wanna be too hard but as I said, this turns people off. And your going to find not alot of positive replies if you keep this up.
Please seck out some others...

MikeRaw

Ya Im sure your a real legend...
I have no problem with you being new man, just dont say your gonna be awesome and then suck ass, lol.
Whatever, either take my advice and follow my steps I said in my other post, or keep it like this, but this isnt very good...
Ill be back if you start fixing it up.

Reaction score
Ya Im sure your a real legend...
I have no problem with you being new man, just dont say your gonna be awesome and then suck ass, lol.
Whatever, either take my advice and follow my steps I said in my other post, or keep it like this, but this isnt very good...
Ill be back if you start fixing it up.
Thanks

-TJ-

Well. I won't give you a reveiw. Ill give you some advice.

1. don't be so quick about your shows. That will lead to the noobiest shows ever.

2. more then two matches and more then two promos make a 2 hour show. Check the proper Newb Btber format at the handguide for btb.

3. You need to have flow of you matches and promos need to be in character.

4. You need a good format, add color and such to certain parts of your show. Like. Let me redo your show with good coloring.

First RVD and Cena come out the fans love them. Seconds comes rated RKO the fans boo. John Cena is first on RVD’s team and Edge is first on rated RKO. Ding Ding. Cena starts this off by Irish Wipping Edge into RVD’s corner, Cena starts punching Edge over and over Cena then tags in RVD, Cena and RVD did a double Jawbreaker then went back to his corner, RVD pins 1 2 and a kickout by Edge, Edge got back up but got Closlined out of nowhere, RVD 1 2 and another kickout by Edge. RVD went by his corner and tagged in Cena, RVD had Edge in a Headlock, but Cena kicked Edge in the head. Cena picked Edge up and did a Suplex, while Edge was on the ground Cena attempted the STFU Edge was in pain, Orton kicked Cena in the stomach, Cena let go of the STFU, Orton did a RKO while Edge was on the ground, RVD threw Orton out of the ring and they fought out there RVD slammed Orton’s head on the steel steps and the announcer table then threw Orton back in the ring with Edge and Cena still down. Edge got up first and pinned Cena 1 2 3 and a kickout by Cena at the last second. Edge went to his corner and tagged in Orton was stocking Cena for a RKO, Cena got Orton tried the RKO but Cena reversed and turned it in to a Clothesline and Cena pinned 1 and a kickout by Orton. Cena tagged in RVD, Cena held down Orton and RVD kicked Orton in the jaw. RVD pinned 1 2 and a kickout by Orton. RVD kneeded Orton in the stomach, Orton fell RVD saw a chance at a Rolling Thunder and RVD did do it. RVD pinned 1 2 Edge kicked RVD to stop the pin but Cena and Edge went outside. RVD saw another chance he got on the top rope and nailed a five star frog splash to Orton. RVD pinned 1 2 3.

Randy Orton vs Umaga

Randy comes out first the fans show support. (he walks to a corner). Next comes Umaga fans boo. (Umaga gets to his corner). Ding Ding. Umaga starts this off with a nice suplex of his own,Umaga picks up Orton and does a Bearhug, Orton is in pain, Umaga lets go on purpose and does a headbut to Orton. And covers, 1 2 and a kickout by Orton. Umaga picks up Orton and does a Soma Drop. And covers, 1 2 and another kickout by Orton. Umaga picks up Orton again and punches him in the midsection, and pushes him in the turnbuckle. Umaga throws Orton out of the ring and builds momentum he turned around in does a little pose but as soon as he turned around Orton Dropkicked Umaga in the face with Umaga falling. Orton starts to do his Randy Orton Stomps 3 hits to the right leg, 3 hits to the left leg, 3 hits to the right arm,and 3 hits to the left arm. Orton is stocking Umaga for a RKO. Umaga gets up Orton tries a RKO but Umaga reverses and does a German Suplex. And covers 1 2, and a kickout by Orton. Orton is in frustration wishing he had that RKO. Umaga picked up Orton but Orton reversed a Bearhug and did a RKO. And covers. 1 2 3.

Armando: You’ll be having a match against him at the next PPV which is Judgement Day.

Jeff Hardy's music hits

Jeff Hardy: 1. You hurt my brother Matt and made him not wrestle for 2 months. 2. You’re a wrestler in WWE and I’m not your friend and never have and I’m here to prove the world that I’m better than you.

(Jeff and Jericho both put there mic down and jeff puts his hand out to shake jericho’s hand. Jericho shook Jeff’s hand and Jeff kicked him in the stomach and did a Twist of Fate).

See how i space it? try that. Work on that for now. I'll try my best to stick to this btb and give you some friendly advice. you got friends trust me.

Reaction score
Well. I won't give you a reveiw. Ill give you some advice.

1. don't be so quick about your shows. That will lead to the noobiest shows ever.

2. more then two matches and more then two promos make a 2 hour show. Check the proper Newb Btber format at the handguide for btb.

3. You need to have flow of you matches and promos need to be in character.

4. You need a good format, add color and such to certain parts of your show. Like. Let me redo your show with good coloring.

Randy Orton vs Umaga

Jeff Hardy's music hits

See how i space it? try that. Work on that for now. I'll try my best to stick to this btb and give you some friendly advice. you got friends trust me.
Thanks for the advice I guess i'll work on another show tomorrow

Evil Austin

well it seemed alright, hopefully you get to improve on this a bit, good luck