• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

My alerts are playing hide and seek godamnit!!

Cloud

Champion
Throw my two cents in I sometimes get a delay to notifications or sometimes receive none on replies to threads or watched threads. Dunno if this is due to after a few days threads become unwatched or something.

Trip in the Head

Jester of Darkness
I'm curious. I've noticed that the tags always end up with a space after them (for me anyway). I am wondering if deleting this space cancels the tag. And I am wondering that because when I DO delete the space I see the drop down for possible username matches again, like the tag needs to be redone. Any thoughts?

F.R.I.E

Save_Us Frie.2.J
When people reply to threads that I posted in, I don't get the alerts. Wussup wit dat?!

56ae50080c06ad82a4a22e4ffc927a52._.jpg

Crayo

The Boss
This bug is frustrating me, because every single time I test it, you all get your alerts perfectly fine...

Regarding the watched threads notification: remember that sometimes if there has been more than one reply since you last checked, it groups it all and just gives you one alert. For example, if Dolph's, Seabs, Stopspot, and Xanth all replied to a thread I am watching, it'll say "Dolph'sZiggler has replied to this thread, there may be more posts after it" or something like that in ONE alert. It doesn't mean you're missing alerts from the other replies.

As for tags, it's worked every single time I've tested it.

Trip in the Head

Jester of Darkness
This bug is frustrating me, because every single time I test it, you all get your alerts perfectly fine...

Regarding the watched threads notification: remember that sometimes if there has been more than one reply since you last checked, it groups it all and just gives you one alert. For example, if Dolph's, Seabs, Stopspot, and Xanth all replied to a thread I am watching, it'll say "Dolph'sZiggler has replied to this thread, there may be more posts after it" or something like that in ONE alert. It doesn't mean you're missing alerts from the other replies.

Could you try it with me and my theory about the deleted space after the tag? If you're not busy anyway, otherwise don't worry about it.

It seems that it only happens in certain sections of the forum. (IWT section for me)

Gav back in the championship

The Game
Technician

Single tags usually work for me it's when theres a shit load in one post its like the site goes fuck it I can't be arsed

Solid Snake

I am having this issue too... Not always but only some of the time. Like when someone tags me I don't get it but other times I do. I think I only get them when the person clicks on the name option... Like you type 3 letters and it lists members. I am going to blame Jono for this one. Seems logical.

Gav back in the championship

The Game
Technician
I am having this issue too... Not always but only some of the time. Like when someone tags me I don't get it but other times I do. I think I only get them when the person clicks on the name option... Like you type 3 letters and it lists members. I am going to blame Jono for this one. Seems logical.
If in doubt just blame Jonathan hmm yes sounds very logical