mvp?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

seX-Power

Reaction score
there are far worse things about matt hardy being in TNA than his entrance music

Veritas

Reaction score
My friend, it doesn't matter what he's stated 'cause a lot of other wrestlers have also stated in the past not going to this or that company but guess what happened.? they state they won't but eventually they do. And I never said he was going there, I said for some reason I THINK he is.
And speaking of that door not opening for him if he does sign with TNA, just take a look at Jeff Hardy and Christain...went and the door was wide open when they were brought back.

I know you said you THINK he's going, I was pointing out the logical reasons as to why I don't THINK he is. But c'mon, you're not saying he's going there but you're already complaining about possible entrance music?

Besides, all this is moot. The Observer reported a few days ago that MVP tweeted that he had a deal in place in Japan, which is where he wanted to go, but he wasn't announcing the group until everything was signed.

Isn't there a big tournament coming up over there soon?

ajs

Reaction score
WWE owns the name " MVP " from what I've heard, WWE gave him permission for him to go to Japan and do some Independent shows. They will bring him back in 6 months - to 1 yr because they have nothing for him right now . Him being gone ,will do him some good cause he can come back into a story freash. WWE / Vince told MVP if you go to TNA we wont take you back and you cant use the name MVP. They did the same thing with Chris Masters " The Master Piece ". So your answer is, he's not TNA bound!

Airfixx

Reaction score
^^^Got any sources for any of that lot?

fuzzy

Reaction score
I think I read somewhere that he's headed to NJPW tour in some time soon. anyone else know of this/

Airfixx

Reaction score
See news/rumours section. ---->

Edward 3:16

Reaction score
Apparently he's going to wrestle in Japan for a while. I dont think MVP wants to go to TNA at the moment nor does TNA want him.