mvp?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Mike Chaos

Reaction score
well, look at what happened with carleto when he wanted his release from wwe, they keep saying that they'll do more for him but he ended up in the same place as he had been during the time he wanted his release.

But yeah CARLITO thought it would be a better idea to just do drugs and refuse going to rehab so he was let go.

MVP wouldn't want to ruin his career by going to TNA. He is better off going to Japan and doing what he wants to do. Or he could go to TNA where there is already too many former WWE wrestlers to begin with and he will get lost in the shuffle. Or he will take someones spot that they deserve and he doesn't.

Uncle Saucey

Reaction score
I think he'll go to TNA, it's close to his home and the schedule is easier. WWE is not going to bring him back anytime soon cause of his age. He's also a convicted felon so he'll have trouble traveling. Canada already refused his entry cause of that. I don't know if Vinnie pulled some strings but I know they wouldn't let him in....

fuzzy

Reaction score
maybe he's the mystery man that RVD is gonna face tonight.??

Reaction score
He's got to wait that 90 day no compete clause if/when they decide to bring him in. I wonder what they'll bring him in as? The 6th Man? Comeback Playa of the Year?

fuzzy

Reaction score
if he does go there, then i reather see him as heel than face.

Airfixx

Reaction score
LOL... I bet Dixie would happily sign him.

fuzzy

Reaction score
for some reason, i think MVP is gonna make his debut next month.

Veritas

Reaction score
He's not going to TNA! He's stated before he's not interested there and current reports state that he's more interested in working outside the US right now. He could go away for a year or two then, when the time is right, make a return to WWE as a fresh face. If he goes to TNA, that door likely won't be open.

Besides, even if TNA wants him - what makes you think he'd want TNA. I don't know if a company can be called a "jobber" but, if it can, TNA has certainly earned the title.

fuzzy

Reaction score
He's not going to TNA! He's stated before he's not interested there and current reports state that he's more interested in working outside the US right now. He could go away for a year or two then, when the time is right, make a return to WWE as a fresh face. If he goes to TNA, that door likely won't be open.

Besides, even if TNA wants him - what makes you think he'd want TNA. I don't know if a company can be called a "jobber" but, if it can, TNA has certainly earned the title.
My friend, it doesn't matter what he's stated 'cause a lot of other wrestlers have also stated in the past not going to this or that company but guess what happened.? they state they won't but eventually they do. And I never said he was going there, I said for some reason I THINK he is.
And speaking of that door not opening for him if he does sign with TNA, just take a look at Jeff Hardy and Christain...went and the door was wide open when they were brought back.

1chiban

Reaction score
If he does go to TNA they'll probably call him Vincent Isaac Porter - V.I.P. :p

...god...

Reaction score
Rofl.

Anyone remember this?

[yt]rrD2U2GJDnU[/yt]

1chiban

Reaction score
Hahaha... Still funny now.

fuzzy

Reaction score
I just want tna to give him a good enterance music, not like matt hardy's.