MVP...

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Luke Flywalker

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
paige
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
machoman
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold
Favorite Wrestler
wyattfamily
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan2
Most of 2008!? He won the Rumble. Fought Orton for the title at No Way Out. Went on to the Raw ME WrestleMania 24. Main Evented Backlash in a Fatal 4-Way. Judgment Day carried over the problem with Bradshaw which is the only ME at a PPV he wasn't involved in in '08. Raw Main Event at GAB vs. Bradshaw. Main Event vs. Triple H at NoC. Raw Main Event at Summerslam vs. Batista. That was the neck injury. Came back, Main Event Survivor Series vs. Chris Jericho. Rematch Raw Main Event at Armageddon.

How was he not involved in the ME scene!?

The Rated R CMStar

By main event scene, you usually mean title feuds. If you didn't mean that, and actually meant away from the main event as a whole, that's even worse.

As for when he actually main evented, his role in WM and Backlash was being a filler for HHH vs Orton. He missed months for injury and then came back.

Again, he spent most of the time out of the main event (if you want to say it like this, non title feuds) and when he was involved in title matches, exceptuating his return (altough his feud with Jericho was truly secondary), was playing a filler role.

Airfixx

I can't really recall a PPV when Cena was healthy that he wasn't in the Main Event while keeping guys worthy of at least getting to build some experience out of it.

Summerslam 2008
In order...

Taker/Edge (HIAC)
Cena/Batista
HHH/Koslov (WWE)
Punk/JBL (WHC)

Keeping him away from the title once in a while is one thing, but what do ya want? ...Cena in 5-minute opening matches against Kizzarny?

Luke Flywalker

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
paige
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
machoman
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold
Favorite Wrestler
wyattfamily
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan2
Dude is getting incredible face time on Raw tonight :D.