MVP vs Edge

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Who's been carrying Smackdown?

• MVP

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Edge

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Gards Jr.

Reaction score
Well this is tough question because both have been phenomanal lately but I am not really sure who I would say is carrying the brand. While Edge is WHC He has not had many matches lately and has been made to look cowardly with Ryder and Hawkins. While MVP has been counted out laately(I think) So I am pretty much in the middle.

Famou$ 187

At times I would say Edge and then I would say MVP but like above said I don't think we can forget Batista either.

King Of Kings

Reaction score
And if jericho does move to smackdown full time then we will be saying SMACKDOWN IS JERICHO lol.

619ENRIQUE

Reaction score
Batista carried Smackdown pretty much all last year but not this year

i think Edge is because he's a main eventer and is in the storyline that is more important

HHHforever

Reaction score
Quite honestly I'd say neither. I'd say it's either Undertaker or Batista. I could see definitely see why you'd ask this because both have been great throughout the year, but I think the other two are bigger draws. People come to see Undertaker or Batista, I don't think that many people come to see Edge or MVP. Although MVP has vastly improved he hasn't wrestled that much, although he has been more lately, to make me say he's carrying the brand. Same thing with Edge to an extent, but if I had to choose one of those two I'd say that Edge is carrying SD! more than MVP, although MVP has improved and his promos have been very good lately.

the dark knight

carrry smackdown? if by that you mean putting asses in seats then its definitely undertaker. even with his stale character...

why I watch smackdown though, is....actually there no reason for me to watch smackdown these days. but it would be edge if he's booked well.....

John

EDGE, Batista, Taker and MVP are the four biggest superstars in wwe today. so on the heel side you mean i think MVP is better than EDGE atm. on the face side Taker is better than Batista. MVP Gets more boo's than EDGE and Taker gets more cheer's than 'Tista.

CenaMark54

I voted for MVP. I find him much more entertaining than Edge, Batista, Taker or anyone else at this point.

On Raw, I would go with Santino. I hope he plays a big role in the Bunny match and I expect he will.

kingovkings

Reaction score
neither id say that taker is doing that and bit of tista to.
But in answer to the thread I'm sorta stuck between the pair of them to be honest. I love edge and think he is really good at what he does matches and promo's, but on other hand MVP is also very entertaining in his own right and i love watching him he is deffo a future star.
But if i had to pick one id say MVP bcoz of his matches last couple of weeks