MVP bad mouthing HHH

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Tranquilo Jay

WRESTLING IS COOL
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold
Favorite Wrestler
ZIF7zVA
Favorite Wrestler
8zeSJYf
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
codyrhodes3
Favorite Wrestler
MJF1
Favorite Sports Team
eZIPN8K
Favorite Sports Team
FXYi6FH
Favorite Sports Team
eZIPN8K
Favorite Sports Team
FXYi6FH
Enjoying WWE and long may it be like this. Makes for more wrestling for everyone to enjoy whether you like it or not no denying WWE is on fire.

The new challenge is now to sustain this and keep progressing not rest on your laurels and he won't as long as he gets to book how he wants and no interference from a deranged old disgusting man names VKM.

Dale

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
ui9LmS7
Favorite Wrestler
Y06mUrE
Favorite Wrestler
EtPxwR9
Favorite Wrestler
eAVr0ua
Favorite Wrestler
GDgC9g9
Favorite Wrestler
zPa7dqi

MVP: I Never Said Triple H Is Racist. Hulk Hogan Is Racist, He Said It Himself​

MVP has clarified comments and reports that he said Triple H is racist.

In June, MVP responded to a handful of social media posts about The Hurt Business and how Triple H turned down putting he group back together.

Fans formed their own opinion on what MVP's replies meant, but he wants to set the record straight on those who said MVP called Triple H "racist."

"It made the rounds that 'MVP said Triple H was racist.' I never said that word. I never said that. You show me the quote or the caption where I said that. Somebody made a comment on my social media about how he books black talent. I just said, 'Ah, you see it.' I never said he is racist. I never said that. That was never anything I said. I want to make that very clear. If you're watching, you got that sound byte here first. I'll go more into it on my podcast," MVP said during a virtual signing with K&S WrestleFest.

He continued, "I didn't say that. Now, my opinion on how he books talent of color, that's a different conversation, but I never said the man was racist. Hulk Hogan is racist. He said it himself, 'I'm a little bit racist.' He said that. As far as Triple H, I don't know that he is. I don't know what his motivations are, but I never said he was racist."
MVP departed WWE during the summer when his contract expired.

He is set to compete against Josh Barnett at an upcoming Bloodsport event.

I mean I guess he's right and he didn't outright say it but i'd say his intentions were pretty clear with the stuff he was liking and re-posting.

Reactions: Dom's cellmate

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
he is entitled to his opinion and to feel how he feels after working for that company as long as he did and seen what he seen.

Dom's cellmate

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
randyorton
Favorite Wrestler
eddieguerrero
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
shawnmichaels
Favorite Wrestler
samoajoe
Favorite Wrestler
kurtangle
Favorite Sports Team
WrE8t1L
Favorite Sports Team
HHst8yg
Favorite Sports Team
lurU13l
I mean I guess he's right and he didn't outright say it but i'd say his intentions were pretty clear with the stuff he was liking and re-posting.
Reading between the lines of that he's definitely trying to insinuate it without actually saying it.

Reactions: Dale

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
is pointing a pattern in booking a certain demographic implying someone is racist or is it implying they may have a racial bias? Who is to say! Hunter likes some pretty aggro tweets himself about things he doesn't like so I personally don't see the problem. In this case I do feel people are being extremely defensive of their boy Hunter, seeing it all over online with comments like "Tony must have not called". People always do this instead of having an actual conversation about the issues (and mvp is himself no better by being passive aggresive about it, of course). not a fan of just handwaving away his criticism just like I am not a fan of him not outright saying what he didn't like instead of liking stuff. Conversation is dead these days lol

Reactions: Death By Looch

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
especially in a company that has a long history of racism and sexism, regardless if management has changed over the years, I think we shouldn't be so quick to dismiss certain biases. But hey, what do I know really

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
fwiw no I don't think Hunter is racist or hates black people. I do think he doesn't know how to book em well beyond tag or midcard and even then, I think it's still pretty lackluster. Feel the same way about how he books luchas. also think he just doesn't "get" a lot of that talent as evidenced by the fact he didn't see anything in swerve until he made it big in AEW and had second thoughts

Death By Looch

Peace, Love & Fuck You
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
undertaker
Favorite Wrestler
arnanderson
Favorite Wrestler
braywyatt
Favorite Wrestler
vader2
Favorite Wrestler
yujinagata
Favorite Wrestler
bethphoenix
especially in a company that has a long history of racism and sexism, regardless if management has changed over the years, I think we shouldn't be so quick to dismiss certain biases.
And especially especially when the person in question has been a big name in that same company for 25 years already

Reactions: Canadian Dragon

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
And especially especially when the person in question has been a big name in that same company for 25 years already
yeh like I think for sure MVP went about it in a bitchy way just like he did with his feud with Jericho irl but it shouldn't dismiss the actual discussion.

Cwalker

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
randyorton
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
codyrhodes
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole2
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Favorite Wrestler
jaylethal
Favorite Sports Team
BZw58qk
He may not have said it out right but he certainly alluded to it

Deadd2009

Horror Movie Guru
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
kane
Favorite Wrestler
undertaker
Favorite Wrestler
sting
Favorite Sports Team
lJlFfto
Favorite Sports Team
n1QhWSb
Favorite Sports Team
zEZtX3o
"Somebody made a comment on my social media about how he books black talent. I just said, 'Ah, you see it.' I never said he is racist."

No, but you definitely implied it.

Sabretooth

Reaction score
fwiw no I don't think Hunter is racist or hates black people. I do think he doesn't know how to book em well beyond tag or midcard and even then, I think it's still pretty lackluster. Feel the same way about how he books luchas. also think he just doesn't "get" a lot of that talent as evidenced by the fact he didn't see anything in swerve until he made it big in AEW and had second thoughts
Not seeing anything in someone doesn’t mean you can’t book their race lol.

WCW didn’t see anything in Undertaker, Triple H, or Stone Cold and then they became WWE stars. They’re all white.

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Not seeing anything in someone doesn’t mean you can’t book their race lol.

WCW didn’t see anything in Undertaker, Triple H, or Stone Cold and then they became WWE stars. They’re all white.
never said other wise champ, still think Hunter and WWE in general, are not great at booking black athletes. With th massive exception of Shawn Michaels who is good at booking everything, apparently. shit maybe he should book main roster :hmm

Bad News Booty

I Fancy Martina
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
scotthall
Favorite Wrestler
kevinnash
Favorite Wrestler
hhh
Favorite Wrestler
bigbossman
Favorite Wrestler
randysavage
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
So good so far with Melo imo

We’ll see how it plays out

Sabretooth

Reaction score
never said other wise champ, still think Hunter and WWE in general, are not great at booking black athletes. With th massive exception of Shawn Michaels who is good at booking everything, apparently. shit maybe he should book main roster :hmm

The New Day? King Booker? Bobby Lashley? Mark Henry? MVP (2006-2011 version)? The Rock?