Mustache Month.

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

the dark knight

i should've won may's then. full month..

it looked terrible, pretty much everyone at school made fun of it. the only practical problem is STOP RIGHT HERE IF YOU'RE EASILY DISGUSTED sneezing. i sneezed once while takin a shower and teh booger*** got stuck in the bushes...i kinda felt there's something wrong so i screamed and ran to look in the mirror...horrible. i got it off so fast i dont even remember how..

Y2Jasmine

Reaction score
Isnt bugger the way the English refer to....yeah. But anyways, LOL at this whole stache thing. Go Monkey! I have yet to see a picture of you, either because you havent posted one, or I am too lazy to go stalking through The Real You thread. Anyway, good luck with your bet, and if you DO wax it all off, I want the detailss. I have never known any guy to man up and wax anything on their body. You are an inspiration to men everywhere.

monkeystyle

Reaction score
5 people down so far.

My resolve is waning. Seriously, you should see the looks I get. Match the stache with the Fedora that I wear and oh man do I ever look like the kinda guy you don't wanna leave your kids with.

Wrestling Station

man, you have to show us that picture!! If the image looks exactly how i imagined you, i guess not only the kids shouldnt stay with you.. also matured men.
like this..
6h3uyc.jpg

Wrestling Station

2rg28ud_th.jpg

MS, put this as your avatar :laugh: that is def what you look like NOW!

Y2Jasmine

Reaction score
Molester Stache, check.
Fedora, check.

All you need now Monkey, is a trenchcoat and some of those black socks.