Mustache Month.

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

monkeystyle

Reaction score
So here's the story.

About a week ago, I heard about a little contest that was going on at work. Its called Mustache Month and it began on June 1st.

Anyway, as well all know pretty much only child molesters and frenchmen wear mustches these days, right?

So we all kicked in $20 and there's 15 of us so there is a nice $300 pool to go to the winner.

To win, you must keep your mustache for all of June. If you shave it off, you forfeit your $20 ante and must also buy every remaining mustachioed one a drink.

Now you might think that this would be easy. I tell you its not. I can't even look at myself in the mirror right now. I look like fucking Chester the Molester or some shit.

My current lady friend also pretty much refuses to be seen with me in public.

I don't blame her one bit.

But I am not shaving this bad boy. I'm not even going to trim it. I'm gonna gorw it, get some mustache wax, and wax that shit like a villian in an old silent movie.

I'm in it to win baby.

Anyway, pics are almost certainly to come and you can see me and the rest of the mustachioed men in all our kid diddler-looking glory.

comicgeekelly

Reaction score
Cool, and like I said good luck (and maybe wear a T-Shirt that says "Free Mustache Rides")

Reaction score
You realise this is also called Movember? Im not sure what they're raising for last year, but its a charity thing they do in November, lol.

Nice competition though, can't wait to see these pics. I rarely shave as it is, but mine grows fuckin slow. I think I could do an entire month.

PeepShow

I look like fucking Chester the Molester or some shit.

LMAO.gif

Anyway, pics are almost certainly to come and you can see me and the rest of the mustachioed men in all our kid diddler-looking glory.

I'm sure. :rolleyes:

Qwake

Herbert te Pervert from Family Guy :shock: lol...

MS, If only you had a mustache like the guy in your sig lol.

Wrestling Station

umm just one question.. what if several guys stood up to this for the whole month? so the 300 dollars will be splitted to those guys?? then how much you will earn from this? if you get like 50 dollars at the end. I guess its not worth it lol.

Get your gf better than a splitted share imo.
Rather not shave your pubic hair contest coz that you will be named as the ugly bastard from Nashville. :p

THE Brian Kendrick's Biceps

So you've decided to join Mat in the child molestation business eh?

monkeystyle

Reaction score
Cool, and like I said good luck (and maybe wear a T-Shirt that says "Free Mustache Rides")

We're already getting t-shirts that say WWMGD (What Would Matty Gregoire Do? He's the executive chef there, and is a fucking riot.), and a "Bitches love Thomas" one too. I'm not even kidding, the managers are putting in the orders lol. I would love a "Free Mustache Ride" shirt though.

You realise this is also called Movember? Im not sure what they're raising for last year, but its a charity thing they do in November, lol.

Nice competition though, can't wait to see these pics. I rarely shave as it is, but mine grows fuckin slow. I think I could do an entire month.

Really? That's awesome.

I'm sure. :rolleyes:

I am not even kidding.

MS, If only you had a mustache like the guy in your sig lol.

Gimme until the end of the month. It may happen. I have never let my stache grow so I really don't know what will happen. I usually keep that shit trimmed when I have my beard grown in.

umm just one question.. what if several guys stood up to this for the whole month? so the 300 dollars will be splitted to those guys?? then how much you will earn from this? if you get like 50 dollars at the end. I guess its not worth it lol.

Get your gf better than a splitted share imo.
Rather not shave your pubic hair contest coz that you will be named as the ugly bastard from Nashville. :p

Yeah it'll get split, but I think we might do something to get a winner, just don't know what yet.

And yeah, I'm going to treat her to something with my share. She pretty much will deserve it after this.

So you've decided to join Mat in the child molestation business eh?

He's our Jesus!

Markz

Reaction score
Call in sick for the whoel month and stay in bed eating peanut butter toast without the crust. You'll be in the money, and in bed. WIN WIN!! Muthafudgecakes!!!

monkeystyle

Reaction score
I like the way Markz thinks lol. Couldn't pull that off though. I would so get fired.

Qwake

If you wanna cheat just ge them over for a couple of drinks and then if they fall asleep or something, shave their ones :p then you will win without a dougt...

Wrestling Station

or easier, just give a messenger 10 bucks and tell him to tell them that there is a new concept. Any guy with long beard will be considered as a terrorist and will be fired from work. They will shave their damn pore cheeks and you will win by default :D