MUST SEE: The Iron Sheik verbally rapes Bubba "The Human Garbage" Sponge!!!!

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

chessarmy

Reaction score
bubba love the sponge u tell the people they are cunt and mark. you should die and fuck you and your mother pussy

bubba love sponge u talk bad about the wrestling fan. i fuck your mother and father in ass

bubba the love sponge u suck hulk hogan dick and ass for the money. u worse than oj simpson

@awesomekong you beautiful lady respect wrestling business. @BTLSradio is no good cocksucker.i fuck his mom in ass give camel clutch

@BTLSradio you are the mark. you are the gay,you are the no good motherfucker. not wrestling fan who love business. you suck hogan dick

bubba @BTLSradio you fuck hulk hogan and you fuck your own mother. you have money. nobody give a fuck because you have no class

@BTLSradio your father has no dick no balls. your mother was whore worse than michael jackson. you no worth the fuck.

@BTLSradio you have money, so fucking what. you have no class, u ugly, no dick, no respect, wife is whore and you fuck hogan in ass

http://twitter.com/the_ironsheik

I love this man

Tobe__

Reaction score
"i fuck his mom in ass give camel clutch"

Fucking classic :D

Reaction score
It's probably fake but it's still funny as shit.

But on the other hand, I'm not sure if Sheik ever really learned proper grammar when it came to his learning of the English language so who knows? Perhaps he types as he thinks/speaks, ya know?

Kizza

Reaction score
The fact that Sheik has Twitter is hilarious.

MAKE HIM HUMBLE.

Hit N Run

Reaction score
lol

Tbh I've tended to avoid this whole 'twitter' thing, but I am tempted to follow some of the Wrestlers. Seems some good stuff comes up now and then.

Although I may just leave it to Powerslam to pick up on the best ones each month.

DENNIN

Reaction score
break his back & make him paralyzed! SHEIKY BABY!

...god...

Reaction score
ROFLROFLROFL. SO AWESOME!

@awesomekong you beautiful lady respect wrestling business.

:lmao

Mike Chaos

Reaction score
I am a fan of the Iron Sheik on facebook and he always posts crazy random insults towards people like Mario Lopez, Justin Beiber, Hogan, Bubba, it is hilarious. He even has pictures of himself playing with the old action figures from the 80s with him putting Hogan in the camel clutch it is hilarious. Plus he was in "pencilvania" recently to fight Beetlejuice from the Howard Stern show.

EYEH8/|/1993Я$

Reaction score
NAW yo check it see Bubba shuldnt of been fired see dat stoopid blob Awesome kong shulda never hit Bubba, Bubba is rite when he said fuck hati dats his opinion so f her an f all the haters cuz they gon hate no matter wut.

hndsmepete

Reaction score
Like MikeChaos said, Sheiks Facebook posts are great.

Here's Sheik's latest Facebook post:
if you fuck with me you fuck with your dick and your balls just like bubba the love sponge no dick fag

Here's his promo for merchandise:
if you dont buy the www.sheikshirts.com you are worse than michael jackson and sandra bullock i fuck your ass.

2 posts of The Iron Sheik promoting his twitter:
follow me the iron sheik @the_ironsheik on the twitter or take a fucking walk and go fuck yourself

if you are not following the legend the master @the_ironsheik on the twitter you can go fuck yourself

The Iron Sheik on enjoying a nice day:
today is a good day. if you fuck with me on good day you fuck yourself.

...god...

Reaction score
The Iron Sheik on enjoying a nice day:
today is a good day. if you fuck with me on good day you fuck yourself.

LOLOLOLOLL!